[TC] Gaming Forums
Country dirt roads extensions - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Country dirt roads extensions (/showthread.php?tid=14932)

Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-22 18:18

So I have this new idea and it think its quite original. First of all I want to say, share your opinions about this, if you dont like this idea then say the reason why it is not suitable.

This idea is about new roads, which would be like some kind of dirt roads, marked off by (speedbump) objects. The speed limit would be 50 KMH (30 MPH) and these roads would earn 200% money (not counting bonus) as the compensation of low speed limit.

The point of this idea is to bring more roads to less complex tracks like Blackwood or Westhill, so I would prefer these to be present only in these 2 tracks.

Here is an example image of such road:

[Image: dirt.png]

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Olli - 2014-11-22 18:33

Mean oob roads right?

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-22 18:52

(2014-11-22 18:33)Olli Wrote:  Mean oob roads right?

If there will be any problem with it, such as abusing it, then no, if there is no problem with oob areas used then why not.

EDIT: kk everyone thinks im high D:

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - FR4NOx - 2014-11-22 20:33

(2014-11-22 18:52)Venom Wrote:  EDIT: kk everyone thinks im high D:

420 blaze it

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-23 08:30

Ok I see most people voted for negative options, so now I want to hear what is so much bull**** about it. I think a poll wasnt a good idea, because then nobody actually comments this and just votes.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Warped - 2014-11-23 08:46

Well, adding these roads require a lot of objects to be used which isn't a good thing if there's a shortage of them.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-23 09:01

(2014-11-23 08:46)Warped Wrote:  Well, adding these roads require a lot of objects to be used which isn't a good thing if there's a shortage of them.

As I said allready, this would apply only to Blackwood and Weston, because of the reason you just said.

Roughly maximum of 100 objects total would be used in Blackwood in areas which I have seen to be a good choice.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Carl - 2014-11-23 09:05

I see what you are trying to say Venom, but I can't think of any other roads that are not already covered?

The oob space would not be ideal for casual driving. Unless someone makes it drivable which I doubt because of many reasons.

Or we could just make more roads with what we have, like South Park can have more direction to it if you know what I mean.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-23 09:32

(2014-11-23 09:05)Nismo Wrote:  I see what you are trying to say Venom, but I can't think of any other roads that are not already covered?

The oob space would not be ideal for casual driving. Unless someone makes it drivable which I doubt because of many reasons.

Or we could just make more roads with what we have, like South Park can have more direction to it if you know what I mean.

As you can see on the picture I posted, that area is not OOB. The point is to create new roads, which are like countryside dirt roads, and make them only on BW and WE, because these 2 have lower road density than most other tracks. They wouldnt be OOB, more likely they would just cover some grass areas.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Owl - 2014-11-23 09:44

Erm i cannot see the picture Blink

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Olli - 2014-11-23 09:49

Here's the picture

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-23 13:21

Reuploaded to imgur if its not showing for you:

[Image: 3N826Su.jpg]

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - exact200sx - 2014-11-23 14:03

I'd rather see the roads on Sydney used, of which quite a few actually have collisions. All they really need are a few rails at the junctions so you won't jump out + ways to get on them.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-23 14:58

(2014-11-23 14:03)exact200sx Wrote:  I'd rather see the roads on Sydney used, of which quite a few actually have collisions. All they really need are a few rails at the junctions so you won't jump out + ways to get on them.

There are ramps to get on them allready, adding more objects to them is a good idea.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Otava - 2014-11-23 15:22

I actually like this idea a lot =) Blackwood and Westhill really need more roads and this is one of the best ideas in Autumn or even in whole year. But then we need to get few rules so are they "off the map" and shall they use it in chasesö

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - Venom - 2014-11-23 15:32

(2014-11-23 15:22)Otava Wrote:  I actually like this idea a lot =) Blackwood and Westhill really need more roads and this is one of the best ideas in Autumn or even in whole year. But then we need to get few rules so are they "off the map" and shall they use it in chasesö

Thank you, more roads are better than less roads and that is what this suggestion is about Smile.

IMO the Suggestions board should get renamed to "Cop job Suggestions", because almost all the accepted suggestions are connected to cop job.

RE: Country dirt roads extensions - exact200sx - 2014-11-23 16:06

(2014-11-23 14:58)Venom Wrote:  There are ramps to get on them allready, adding more objects to them is a good idea.

Well damn, I didn't notice that before / missed it when the map was on. But yeah, some objects, if there still are some to use (regarding limits) would be cool I guess.