[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - stanis96 (Report Archived by Byran) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - stanis96 (Report Archived by Byran) (/showthread.php?tid=15003)

+ Report - stanis96 (Report Archived by Byran) - Zykel - 2014-11-29 12:33

● Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

● Their LFS Username(s): stanis96
● Their LFS GameName(s): [6S] War [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/bAZdjRK8mbeW
● Replay Timestamps:
24:48 - crashed my door
27:25 - moving roadblock
27:32 - pushing me on the barrier

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 29.11.2014 about. 14:15 (GMT+2)

RE: Report - stanis96 - Warrior - 2014-11-29 12:49

24:48 - he was right and to avoid colliding i go left and he moved

27:25 - I did not do any road block I was waiting for he arrive

27:32 - I dont push he on the barrier im PIT and go back to Block with the help of B!ll.

22:25 He ram [RDSR] PhenoM and interfere in his chase.

RE: Report - stanis96 - Zykel - 2014-11-29 12:57

(2014-11-29 12:49)stanis96 Wrote:  22:25 He ram [RDSR] PhenoM and interfere in his chase.
Yes, i crashed with PhenoM. But i said sorry and i paid compensation. And i pm with him and he said no problem etc.

RE: Report - stanis96 - Warrior - 2014-11-29 13:15

Yes, please I don't want to discuss await a admin look.

Thank you.

Report - stanis96 - Byran - 2014-11-29 20:26

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - stanis96 - Byran - 2014-11-29 23:02

Hi there I will be dealing with the report.
24:48 - crashed my door. Confirmed, from what I see he does attempt to brake fully but a bit too late. Warrior could have turned the opposite way (right) in order to not have a collision. Instead turns left into your path. There was enough distance to have enough time to stop. Warriors statement "24:48 - he was right and to avoid colliding i go left and he moved". He had spun out which is clearly visible from the distance of your car I can see it just by looking while in the cockpit view. You should have started stopping a bit earlier and steered the opposite direction when you seen him doing a u turn. Had you braked in time you wouldn't have to counter steer to not hit him. He didn't apologize for this incident.

27:25 - moving roadblock. This isn't a intentional roadblock as he only blocks half of your exit, but then as you approach he pulls in front of you. This is a ram and is not a tactical police maneuver. No sorry was given for this either.

27:32 - pushing me on the barrier. It would appear to be an okay p.i.t. attempt. He is nudging you in the correct spot for a p.i.t. but once your front end hits the barrier he should have moved off of you and then went for a box. While attempting to get behind you for the box he hits your front end slightly as well.
No apologies were given for any of these incidents.

I am going to revoke his rights. Basic and advanced training will need to be taken. He doesn't know how to perform barrier blocks as well as pitting to make said barrier block. Also knowing when to start braking is lacking here. Thanks for the report.

+ - Report - stanis96 (Report Archived by Byran) - Byran - 2014-11-29 23:29

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.