[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report ‹|ehet[COP] (Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report ‹|ehet[COP] (Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=15241)

- Report ‹|ehet[COP] (Archived by BoyPower) - WyX - 2014-12-14 13:13

● Your LFS Username: wyx

● Their LFS Username(s): EHETZIP
● Their LFS GameName(s): *‹|ehet[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/ehet
● Replay Timestamps: 1:08:35

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 14 Dec 2014, 14:55 GMT+2

I was after chase and EHETZIP was one of the cops. He was wrongsiding and driving towards me, turned into me by purpose and caused an accident. From cockpit view you can see him turning into me instead of trying to avoid a collision.

Of course, he apologized after incident which I appreciate of course, but also said "I thought go drive on the other side". That going to other side were impossible as you can see barriers between right and left side.

RE: Report ‹|ehet[COP] - Ehet - 2014-12-14 14:12

Hello, first of all I want to apologize again.

Yes you are right, it was my fault.

I was focusing so much to catch you up, that I did not notice that you did a u-turn.
When you suddenly came across the corner, I did not really know what I should do, so I just turned into one direction, hoping that neither you nor the cops will crash into me.
Also I did not tried to bust you, I wanted to give you the chance to repair your car, but that was too late.

Not sure if you noticed that, but I gave you the money back.

Report ‹|ehet[COP] - BP - 2014-12-14 20:03

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

It does seem like a genuine accident. Ehet was wrong siding and did not realise that he would meet you, the suspect, on that side. Even though it might look intentional looking back at the incident through a luxury we call the replay, I am confident he did not hit you on purpose at the time. I can however understand your frustration at the incident, WyX. I would be annoyed too, but we all make these mistakes from time to time.

Ehet apologised, understands what he did wrong, and even refunded you his part of the fine. The most I can ask is please be more careful in the future, Ehet.

Unless these mistakes happen constantly, we'll let this one slide, as everyone is human.

Sound fair?

RE: Report ‹|ehet[COP] - WyX - 2014-12-15 04:54

As I have slept for night for now, that what you said sounds actually correct and fair. I was too frustrated to listen Ehet to realize in time what really happened. You are correct in that we're human; everyone makes mistakes sometimes especially then when they're trying to drive on car limits.

RE: Report ‹|ehet[COP] - BP - 2014-12-15 09:16

Thanks

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.