[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! (Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! (Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=15283)

- Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! (Archived by Pipa) - Small - 2014-12-17 15:50

● Your LFS Username: ryan.hynes

● Their LFS Username(s): raducu15 , vertti7 , MulleMattsson.
● Their LFS GameName(s): Radu[COP], SO-Sheep[COP] , Mulle[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/udkh2r214d729h6/TC%20Report.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps: 4 Minutes 20 Seconds Upwards

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 4 Mins 20 Seconds Upwards the cops start ramming my back into walls or sometimes as u can see at sometime in the replay a big incident where i am rammed by 4 cops just under the bridge before pits and then after that Radu[COP] Looses control hits barrier comes to my side and flips over himself doing a very dangerous move. He blames me for this after chase so i am reporting the chase for lack of experience and lack of respect for civillians and the suspect. Next time maybe they wont ram me into barriers. Other cops that backed up like arion and warped are okay they did a normal job. But these cops are just atroscious.

Best Regards,
Ryan

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Deaky - 2014-12-17 16:27

As i'm included in the report, i would like to add something.

At 10:00 (Replay above), Ryan brakes hardly after the jump at Dead's man crest, which makes the following cop Radu also brake. Higher speed; Longer time in air = less time to brake. Radu tries to avoid him, but it fails. And Ryan says that all the 4 cops rammed him.

Also, after this incident, Ryan head on crashes me, not braking, just driving straight at me.
I checked the replay myself two times, and i can't see ANY point where i was ramming. If i were, i would like to know where, so i can learn from it. Thank you.

-Sheep

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Small - 2014-12-17 16:30

Sheep you were not reported for continous ramming you were involved because of the ram at the bridge. I did not brake check i was in mid air when i released my acceleration pedal and then hit the acceleration again. I Did not brake. You guys came at higher speed and hit me. Also i hit you becaues u were stopped then turned around and drove straight into me whilst i was already crossing to the right side.

Thanks

-Ryan

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Radu - 2014-12-17 16:42

I'm sorry but I do not see where crash in you or put you in barriers , was only teasing nothing further.I always made my job well.In the video looks like we always braked to not get into you.
Sorry for my english.

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Deaky - 2014-12-17 17:31

(2014-12-17 16:30)ryan.hynes Wrote:  Sheep you were not reported for continous ramming you were involved because of the ram at the bridge.

So that point where you are going to go to the right side of the road? I started braking immediately when i saw you were going to pass the road from there. Sorry anyway. Pretty much only contact with you in that chase was that accident, and two PITs.

And if that's not the "ram at the bridge" please, give me a time stamp?

(2014-12-17 16:30)ryan.hynes Wrote:  I Did not brake.
Really?

Not commenting anything to this report anymore, untill admins comes.

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Pipa - 2014-12-17 18:05

(2014-12-17 15:50)ryan.hynes Wrote:  ● Replay Timestamps: 4 Minutes 20 Seconds Upwards

Could you give me the exact timestamps of every incident. I feel there may be some misunderstandings here of what cops are allowed to do and what not.

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Small - 2014-12-17 18:17

4:49 I am Pushed into a Wall.
6:10 Im forced into a barrier
8:56 Sheep attempts to hit me into a barrier
10:02 I am going along bridge i brake in mid air to stop a possible OOB if hitting a barrier and i am hit in my back Very hard by Radu then the rest of the cops hit me. This was their error because they had been going faster than the suspect which was not needed in that area!^

(Also above just after the incident i head back 2 pits if u keep watching and i am almost killed by radu stupid mistake!
14:29 I am hit sideways going past the barriers and was almost killed by that dangerous ass move.

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Pipa - 2014-12-17 21:27

(2014-12-17 18:17)ryan.hynes Wrote:  4:49 I am Pushed into a Wall.

Looks like a mistake from him and he apologised right away.

(2014-12-17 18:17)ryan.hynes Wrote:  6:10 Im forced into a barrier

You drove into a barrier. He simply refused to let you over and avoid it that way. You had plenty of time to brake for it and he has no obligation to let you over, so this was your mistake.

(2014-12-17 18:17)ryan.hynes Wrote:  8:56 Sheep attempts to hit me into a barrier

He is allowed to PIT people into stationary objects that represent the layout.

(2014-12-17 18:17)ryan.hynes Wrote:  10:02 I am going along bridge i brake in mid air to stop a possible OOB if hitting a barrier and i am hit in my back Very hard by Radu then the rest of the cops hit me. This was their error because they had been going faster than the suspect which was not needed in that area!^

The intial contact was a PIT maneuver, which is allowed. However that maneuver wasn't planned and only happened when he tried to avoid you braking heavily.

The whole mess started when you braked heavily on a straight road and behind a blind hill. I can see that it is difficult for you to keep control on a bumpy road like that, but it is not necessary nor reasonable to regain control by braking this heavily. Letting off the accelerator or braking lightly would have done a much better job.

You are in a chase and have to keep in mind that 4 cops are right on your tail, so if you choose to do a u turn or have to brake you have to make sure to give the cops enough time to slow down aswell.

This incident was completely your fault aswell. If you would like to read a more thorough explanation check this post by Elmo:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1321&pid=14346#pid14346

(2014-12-17 18:17)ryan.hynes Wrote:  (Also above just after the incident i head back 2 pits if u keep watching and i am almost killed by radu stupid mistake!

As you said it was a mistake and i doubt you were killed, since this is just a video game.

(2014-12-17 18:17)ryan.hynes Wrote:  14:29 I am hit sideways going past the barriers and was almost killed by that dangerous ass move.

You were on the grass and he was on the road, you practically drove right into your own PIT maneuver. The only complaint i would have is that it was hardly sucessful and detrimental to state of his own car.

You can't just drive into people and complain that they don't dissapear into thin air.

As we have cleared up their behaviour, i have a few questions regarding your own behaviour.

10:15.00 - You ram Sheep at decent speed
18:00.00 - You hit a black xfg and fail to apologise.

And these:

Quote:2014-12-17 15:33:46 UTC One (Jamaica) ryan.hynes *‹[JC]Ryan : im reporting this chase btwSmile
2014-12-17 15:36:47 UTC One (Jamaica) ryan.hynes *‹[JC]Ryan : nice chase is over time 2 report
2014-12-17 15:36:48 UTC One (Jamaica) ryan.hynes *‹[JC]Ryan : Wink
2014-12-17 15:49:41 UTC One (Jamaica) ryan.hynes *‹[JC]Ryan : aha report is done
2014-12-17 15:52:24 UTC One (Jamaica) ryan.hynes *‹[JC]Ryan : Check the forums for the report

Reports are the ultima ratio for solving conflicts on the server, we highly advice people to talk to each other to solve it first. If that option seems to make no sense or lead to no solution then you can always report people.

However reports are not used to threaten people and shall never be used to harrass people. Especially laughing that the report is done shows this perfectly.

This shows a really poor attitude and will only reflect badly on you. As it has right now.

I will post my verdict soon, however if you want to explain your behaviour then i will give you enough time to do so.

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Small - 2014-12-17 21:46

Okay i admit it was out of proportion to use those words but i was quite angry with the events that happend. Thanks for taking a full look and explaining your opinion. I also rammed sheep at 10:15.00 Because i was trying to get to the right side incase someone came from that hill and he crossed onto that side trying to block me so i just took the risk of hitting him and continuing.

Also at 18:00.00 i hit the guy lightly. He was in my way and i didnt have time to turn or i would of hit the cop. I Do Sincerely Apologise for that Incident.

I hope you can acknowledge my apologies for my mistakes on behalf of myself.

I also hope that you do realise it was a mistake but after i saved the replay i was told by Radu[COP] i did a very dangerous move flipping him but he wouldnt listen when i said it was his fault.

Cheers for the reply. And all is good now.

Thanks!
-Ryan

RE: Report ---> Cops Doing Terrible Job Up Until Radu and Arion are lost! - Pipa - 2014-12-17 21:55

(2014-12-17 21:46)ryan.hynes Wrote:  10:15.00 Because i was trying to get to the right side incase someone came from that hill and he crossed onto that side trying to block me so i just took the risk of hitting him and continuing.

Ramming is never allowed, no matter the reason.

I think we can leave it at that and move on.