[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban me , please.. (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban me , please.. (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=1531)

Unban me , please.. (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - Kazuki - 2012-01-10 18:45

Hey , i'm now banned , and i'm sorry for what i have done .... But please unban me... reason I was banned was because i rammed.. But thats a lie... Maybe once , but i said sorry.... This is one of the best servers on LFS , and i don't wanna crash anymore, and i will follow the rules... Smile So please unban me ! Smile

Kazuki

RE: Unban me , please.. - Stunna - 2012-01-10 18:49

No. You rammed me in pitlane then drove off like I wouldn't recognize my car has been damaged. You were also following chases, causing a series of crashes and would wait until the person that you crashed into says something to you. Meaning they have to ask for an apology when you should say it.

RE: Unban me , please.. - Kazuki - 2012-01-10 18:52

I said sorry for that... and i drove away at once the cops said it.. And I always pay for the crashes , and think that is an apology... So please , want happen again..

RE: Unban me , please.. - Stunna - 2012-01-10 18:59

Denied. You didn't say sorry infact you laughed at me instead.

RE: Unban me , please.. - Kazuki - 2012-01-10 19:01

When i said "LOL" ? That was too another person.... Not you.. That was to my friend... just ask him if you want to...
because he lagged...

RE: Unban me , please.. - MK(tm) Sjefen - 2012-01-10 19:08

he said ''lol'' to me, because i got a lag...

RE: Unban me , please.. - Stunna - 2012-01-10 19:13

You still didn't say sorry to me an were causing havoc among Montana.

RE: Unban me , please.. - Kazuki - 2012-01-10 19:16

I'm pretty sure I said sorry.... But if i don't give me an other chance... and sure it was me that crashed you in pit ??

RE: Unban me , please.. - Stunna - 2012-01-10 19:18

(2012-01-10 19:16)Kazuki Wrote:  and sure it was me that crashed you in pit ??

I'm positive.

RE: Unban me , please.. - Kazuki - 2012-01-10 19:20

Sorry for that... I can give you some money on the server for the crash or something....

RE: Unban me , please.. - Stunna - 2012-01-10 19:29

I don't want your bribe. What I wanted from you was to follow the rules and you didnt. If you feel your ban was wrong feel free to open an unban appeal.
Unban Request Denied