[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report DerbiJonne (Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report DerbiJonne (Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=15383)

- Report DerbiJonne (Archived by Val) - Angel - 2014-12-25 12:55

Your LFS Username:sergey29

● Their LFS Username(s):Gal75
● Their LFS GameName(s):DerbiJonne

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kd3bf14b6v2omsq/nothing%20to%20say.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps: 19:25-21:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
2014.12.25 12:30
He is crashed me when he was on wrong side of the road.. I asked him for a sorry but he said it was my fault.[/align]

RE: Report DerbiJonne - Gal75 - 2014-12-25 13:02

Yes.
If you look Angel's car, you can see that he turned when he saw me. I cant believe, that he can now report about that. i did lost control before, and thats why i was on left side. I saw Angel, and tryied to sheer off/dodge/evade. But he turned on my way, when he saw me. It is OK, to cause accident, deliberately? I was trying to sheer off, but he turned on my way. Then he are asking for sorry etc, its just annoying.
That's just stypid and childish annoying.
Always i say sorry if im crashing with someone, but this gets me mad. He coming deliberately on my way, and then crying that i need to say sorry??
What the hell dude?

Report DerbiJonne - Val - 2014-12-25 19:19

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

From's Angel view, indeed, he steered into you but there is no enough evidences to show it was done deliberately : right before the hit he tried to go to the right to avoid you and from that I could understand that his attention was to predict where you were going to avoid you, but that failed, that went quick.

You shouldn't been on the left side anyways, that's unfortunate, especially on a straight.

The fault comes more from you than him actually.

RE: Report DerbiJonne - Gal75 - 2014-12-25 20:13

Yes. I lost control and I couldnt get back to right side... There was much speed and you know there wasn't any way to get back on right lane. It was difficult to control, and i tried to avoid him. He had chance too to avoid me. Remember too that, i normally say sorry, and rispect others!!!
Im sorry if he didnt do it on purpose, but it really looks like it.
Everyone of us knows that it was NOT a mistake! After that, he started crying about that, i didnt say sorry.
Thats just ****** annoying, we all know that. Dont be stypid.

Administrator Message by: Warped

Please do not avoid the swear filter

RE: Report DerbiJonne - Val - 2014-12-25 21:03

I'm not being stupid, I gave you my judgement and I'll stay onto this position.

RE: Report DerbiJonne - Angel - 2014-12-25 21:37

First, that was not on porpuse, and i tried to avoid it but that happened fast and my reaction not was the best. But its started by your fault cause u goes ww...And after, cause it was your fault u needed to said sorry but u didnt said anything.

RE: Report DerbiJonne - Gal75 - 2014-12-25 21:49

Well, im sorry if you are not lying.
That did seems deliberately.
You got now my sorry, maybe too late.
Normally i respect other users, but that really seems like deliberately.
I believe that it was very hard place for you, i didnt say sorry.

RE: Report DerbiJonne - Val - 2014-12-27 16:02

I'll archive this with no action, Angel you could've tried to have a talk with Gal75 before turning it into a report, Gal75 please be carefull when you are on the wrong side of the road, and if you cause a crash, the least to do is to apologise, in case it is your fault or not. Then if you think it would need a look from an admin then you can ask it.

Merry xmas.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.