[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=15448)

unban request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower) - bowler - 2014-12-31 16:23

hi i have not long been banned today infact i was traveling in chase the ww just after bridge to the bend halfway through i had a accident with another user after watching video i see he dint try turn so i explained to him he cannot ram he sed he dont care was my fault so i said u cant f*****g ram i admit i swore but i did not avoid swaer filter on purpose as i told be had no chance to explain just ban .whats going on?i admit i was a bit quick to swear but i did say sry straight away to the user and then to bp noone was offended so y the problem plus the user has been ramming all morning.

RE: unban request - Saphira - 2014-12-31 16:33

Please read the information in the following link and fill out your unban request properly please.
Thankyou.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

RE: unban request - BP - 2015-01-01 11:32

Hello,

Firstly, you've ignored the unban request format but I'll let it slide since there's probably a small chance you'll change it. For future reference (hopefully it won't be needed), it's here.

Okay, now let's get to your unban request. You missed out one letter of the swear word (the "c") so you therefore avoided the swear filter. Even if avoiding it wasn't intentional, it's still swearing.

On the 20th of December of this year, I told you (via !pm) that swearing fines are just warnings. I also said that multiple fines can result in a ban and I also said, very plainly, "please dont swear else you'll be banned". You acknowledged this warning.

Prior to this, on the 6th of November of this year, you were given a confirmable warning. This warning explained that you should not swear or avoid the swear filter, and that swearing fines act as warnings! You confirmed this warning.

You ignored both of these (recent!) warnings. Consequences have followed.

I did not see the incident in which you're describing, for the best result I suggest you make a forum report. Take a look here.

Lastly, you've made your post very difficult to read because of minimal punctuation, but I think I understood it.

unban request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower) - BP - 2015-01-03 10:50

Unban Request Denied