[TC] Gaming Forums
Need Help (Unban Request Denied by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Need Help (Unban Request Denied by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=15827)

Need Help (Unban Request Denied by BP) - hdooy - 2015-01-25 20:16

My license has been banned from both [TC] CityDriving one and [TC] CityDriving two. Three months ago I found that I've been banned from the server. I am pretty sure that I didn't break the roles. Yet I have strong feeling that my little brother did it. Please remove the banned from me. Thank you

Here is my information:

● Your LFS Username: K I N G 5 0 5

● Time & Date of Incident: I do not remember exactly, but it between 8 month to a year.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: The replay video isn’t in my computer anymore. Here is the screenshot link: http://prntscr.com/5wzoiy

● Replay Timestamps: Its no longer in my computer.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have many reasons one of them is all my best friends choose this server to play. I had wonderful memories on the server. I learned a valuable lesson that I will not let others use my account especially my little brother.

RE: Need Help - BP - 2015-01-25 20:17

There's no need to make 3 threads.

You were banned for -5000 Euro (money abuse)

What country are you in now? What country were you in when playing the server? Something is not adding up.

RE: Need Help - hdooy - 2015-01-28 01:44

(2015-01-25 20:17)BP Wrote:  There's no need to make 3 threads.

You were banned for -5000 Euro (money abuse)

What country are you in now? What country were you in when playing the server? Something is not adding up.

I am in Saudi Arabia. Also I was playing this game in Saudi Arabia as well. How can I unban my account from the server? Please give me any possible soluation. Thank you

RE: Need Help - BP - 2015-01-28 08:28

You made the thread with an American IP (under the ISP of Comcast). I'm just a little bit concerned about that so can you explain?
The IP of your last post in this thread made a little bit more sense.

RE: Need Help - BP - 2015-02-04 15:32

This will be archived for inactivity.

You have my permission to make a new unban request for this ban.

Unban Request Denied