[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban request - thesagibbs / elight (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban request - thesagibbs / elight (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=16339)

Unban request - thesagibbs / elight (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Seven - 2015-02-25 23:35

● Your LFS Username: thesagibbs (and) elight

● Time & Date of Incident:
thesagibbs banned: 2013-05-28 18:45:19
elight banned: 2013-08-23 17:36:23

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Greetings [TC],

I was going to PM or email Leadership about this but I am just another player wanting to come back, so I should follow the process like everyone else. So it has been another year and another return of my wanting to rejoin [TC] servers. I hope that over the last (almost) two years the damage I did to your server's reputation and the trust of the players and staff has been neutralized. Last year I made an unsuccessful request and here I am again just trying to prove that I am not trying to waste your time.

What I did was unacceptable on many levels, impersonating you on another server, allowing myself to be influenced by the others and then avoiding this ban a few months later on an alternate account. I can see why last year you were still unkeen on my loyalty to return which is why I hope this (now third) attempt could prove that time wasting is not my goal. I still believe that my actions were wrong but I can promise no more of that; I am still a trustworthy member of Airattack and I have taken up community staff roles in other games. With growing obviously comes maturity and I only explain my current situation to appeal to you that I am not the juvenile who betrayed your team in 2013.

I sincerely hope we can leave these events behind and carry on - I know for a fact some of your staff no longer have an issue with me but I respect not everyone is the same. I did damage, I should pay, I feel I have paid and I just hope you understand this and can allow me to rebuild a positive reputation inside your servers as a new player. I am here for the good times, not the bad.

Please, I hope you understand and we can come to a positive conclusion. If you are still hesitant, could we discuss?

Kind regards,
Seven

RE: Unban request - thesagibbs / elight - Pipa - 2015-02-26 10:12

Your last appeal got denied on the "22.06.2014". So you may appeal again after the 22.06.2015 and make sure it is an appeal and not a request.

Quote:If you have appealed this ban already, it must have been at least one year ago
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=837

Unban Request Denied