[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report: Jiigsaw (Archived by Nick) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report: Jiigsaw (Archived by Nick) (/showthread.php?tid=16344)

- Report: Jiigsaw (Archived by Nick) - Adorable - 2015-02-26 20:01

Your LFS username: RacerSs

Their LFS username(s): Jiigsaw
Their in-game nickname(s): «LBD M.Jellema

Main reason(s): Blocking me during a chase on purpose

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?k04cmzp2538tffh
Replay timestamps: 30:00:0

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2/26/2015 - 8:45 PM UTC+1

This guy started by making an argument because of that I Fined him after failing to stop. and now crashing me on barriers (after using !move) Look an intentional movement for me. Since he was waiting for me. and decided to steer on my car.

Thank you for your time reviewing my report.
Best regards.

Report: Jiigsaw - Nick - 2015-02-26 20:02

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report: Jiigsaw - michiel4 - 2015-02-26 20:08

in My opinion when he busted me he gave no sign of what a had done wrong, just fined me and left.
you're supposed to explain the citizen why he got pulled over and then write a fine, if im right.

anyways i meant no harm and that i steered in to him was because he hit te rear of my vehicle that made it spin in his direction, so that was an accident.

RE: Report: Jiigsaw - Nick - 2015-02-26 20:26

I have spoken to the user in-game about moving for sirens and chases that are passing. It was only a small movement that was amplified by the unfortunate contact between yourself and him, which resulted in the barrier contact. To be honest, it is likely he moved over to avoid the suspect who passed on his right with two wheels on the grass. Either way, I'd put this down to an honest mistake and not anything with malicious intent.

AD, while I have your attention, could I just remind you of this small bit of text from the rules:

Quote:6. Talk!
Sometimes, using the right words is the better and faster than all above.

If you just speak to users in game instead of immediately reporting them, you'll not only save yourself time, but [TC] members time too. If you'd just spoken to the user I'm sure this little situation could have been resolved a little easier.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.