[TC] Gaming Forums
+ KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course (Report Archived by Luke) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course (Report Archived by Luke) (/showthread.php?tid=16413)

+ KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course (Report Archived by Luke) - EPC1005 - 2015-03-05 12:49

Your LFS username: 4649

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): KooKoo

Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.4shared.com/file/Sl-KOYpzba/KOOKOO_rammed_me.html?
Replay timestamps: 0:14:50 -
Main reason(s): he was rammed me & interfere with my course

1.He forcibly overtaking me(0:14:50)

2.He made a car stop suddenly just before the pit, and tried to make me collide with it from behind

3.I didn't know what he wanted to do then. I thought I couldn't finish stopping, so he was avoided.

4.Then he made a car scramble and ran in parallel with me, and interfered with an invasion to a pit.

5.As a result, I and he collided. After that he can confirm the thing bumping a car against me intentionally several times from a replay.

KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course - Luke - 2015-03-05 12:53

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course - KooKoo - 2015-03-05 13:43

1. Yes i did, did not cause any damages with you or anyone around us, i braked hard when i got close to the pits and there was a barrier, i lag due that i live far way so in my screen you flied for a second and i hit my car against the wall and when i shifted up my throttle spikes by itself. My g27 has problems lately and you can see that in previous times in the replay. Although i apologized and you did not even talk or ask why did i do such thing, i just apologized. Also, you saw me wanting to go in and you just drove next to me and it was a tight place and thats what caused me fly to the wall.

i hope you accept my apology after all, i had no intention at all to do any of these. If i had driven slower or have not overtaken with force i would not have collided with you, and by the way the replay is not downloading for me.

Oh just found something at 14:07.61: You brakecheck someone which causes him to hit you, then when he overtakes you p.i.t him. (am i allowed to write it here or should i make a thread) and theres no apology. Just wanted to clarify.

KooKoo

RE: KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course - EPC1005 - 2015-03-05 15:12

After colliding deliberately, you're apologizing certainly.
But even if you apologize, it's fact that you collided intentionally.

14:07.61:I just tried to think he's a troublesome one and make him go to a point.
And I thought he was in the side, not the back then.
It's decided and is innocent.

Faultfinding is ugly, isn't it?

RE: KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course - KooKoo - 2015-03-05 15:21

Nah, you brakecheck a lot but i got no replays. Anyways, i apologized in game also, i just shifted up and my g27 throttle spiked. My full stop before the pits was useless i know but you drove into me and i was lagging causing me to fly to the wall. Then i just wanted to get back to the pits and ended up pushing you. It was not really a crash in my opinion it was just a push then i reversed and shifted up again. Once again i apologized for my actions in the game unlike you last time, refusing to apologize. Now, this is your second time refusing to apologize to someone else whome you brakechecked and assumed he was a trouble maker, trouble makers overtake eh? Then it defines you.

RE: KooKoo rammed me & interfere with my course - Luke - 2015-03-05 18:50

EPC1005 Wrote:14:07.61:I just tried to think he's a troublesome one and make him go to a point.
First of all. This is not acceptable. If somebody intentionally rams you like that and fails to apologize, question them and report them. Do NOT brake check/revenge ram them. He did have bad lag so that didn't help but neither did your actions.

As for KooKoo, it didn't look fully intentional, now whether his claims about the G27 issue are true or not, he should be more careful and not overtake somebody to then stop them in such a manor. He did apologize and it was very minor despite the lag making it look like a bit of a mess. It still looked a little suspicious so a warning will be issued to remind him to pay more attention to other users and not to brake check them.

@EPC1005 - You have received a ban a few months ago regarding ramming and you still seem to be a little unaware of the rules around here. Also to avoid situations like these, confront the supposed rule breaker first before you just report them without them being aware about it. KooKoo will receive a warning as described and you will also receive a short ban for the reasons described to allow you to revise the rules yourself.

Aboode.70 will also receive a warning not to ram as he was the one you took revenge upon.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.