[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - M S T K N [COP] (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - M S T K N [COP] (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=16452)

+ Report - M S T K N [COP] (Report Archived by Dracula) - Otava - 2015-03-08 07:48

Your LFS username:onniotava

Their LFS username(s):MSTKN
Their in-game nickname(s):M S T K N [COP]

Main reason(s): Overfining

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm9zapuxw2xp91...a.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: About 9:59:00 ago he fined me 390€ for that chase where I timed out and I had not failed to stop even

Description of incident (inc date & time):10 min ago

RE: Report - M S T K N [COP] - Warped - 2015-03-08 07:56

Do you have a replay? It's essential with respect to taking action against users. If you didn't have it, you could maybe ask other users who were present on the server to supply you with it.

On the other hand, you were failed to stop:

2015-03-08 07:43:50 UTC One (Jamaica) *HOST* •Otava• failed to stop

RE: Report - M S T K N [COP] - Otava - 2015-03-08 08:02

It was after I lagged I belive, I had not failed to stop still but I can handle U reply

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm9zapuxw2xp918/for%20Otava.mpr?dl=0

Okay, So now I add here few things u might want to hear

Firstly, when I was driving before I lagged, I didnt see anybody else moving.
Secondly, even if I would have seen, he has no rights to high fine me.

RE: Report - M S T K N [COP] - Warped - 2015-03-08 08:23

That's perfect (that you have submitted a replay). Now, let's wait for an administrator.

Report - M S T K N [COP] - Dracula - 2015-03-08 08:36

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - M S T K N [COP] - Dracula - 2015-03-08 12:06

Hello,
Sorry for the delay, slowed internet is horrible.

Regarding the timeout, I think you had basically already disconnected at the point you were fined, it's just that Live For Speed hadn't displayed the timeout message at that stage, and for some reason you were still able to be busted.
Most of us have had a timeout/disconnection occur during a chase, it really just comes down to bad luck in my opinion.

It is apparent that the [COP] did however fine you a bit more than he should have from the chase, I didn't see anything that warranted that amount.

Although you were over-fined, I believe the fact that you were fined is legitimate, and a chase fine with the same length and circumstances of yours is normally 300€, so you will be refunded 90€.
M S T K N will also be issued an in game confirm-able warning so he understands not to do it again, and why.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.