[TC] Gaming Forums
+ + Report - Mbt (Report Archived by Ash) (Report Archived by ) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + + Report - Mbt (Report Archived by Ash) (Report Archived by ) (/showthread.php?tid=1656)

+ + Report - Mbt (Report Archived by Ash) (Report Archived by ) - Roba - 2012-01-16 13:40

Your Username: -Roba-

Their Username: stdarkhunter
Their Nickname: ‡¥¶€ˆ~·® MBT

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?adfr4b2a7p2m4la

Timestamps:

~ 1:48:50 - Drifting around me (as I started chase)

~ 1:52:25 - Chase got overtaked, and suspect tried to hit him, or as he said 'block him'.

~ 1:53:28 - He drives right behind innocent civilian, why? Is it allowed?

~ 1:54:33 - Tries to drift around other stationary cop.

~ 1:56:11 - He calls me rammer for no reason.

~ 1:58:25 - Trying to drift around another cop again.

~ 1:59:14 - Calling me rammer again for no reason.

~ 2:11:14 - I take 'u mad bro?' as harassing.

~ 2:17:04 - Yes, speed was slow, but,
Quote: 1.5 Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over

Reason: Drifting around cop, trying to drift around 2 other cops, as I blocked him from doing it. Harassing by calling me a rammer for perfectly no reason and asking 'umad bro?' where I started to get annoyed by him.

RE: Report - Mbt - Ash - 2012-01-17 09:46

I will be giving a 1 day ban to this user. For drifting round you, as that is breaking the 'do not block cops' rule. And also he attempted to ram a user which overtook your chase.

I must add, your report was useless in terms of an actual reason. You gave timestamps which was good, but you didnt give any detail into the actual report, making it useless to me. You need to clearly outline what has taken place, what rules have been broke and why you feel action should be needed. Please be more considerate in future, as it does take alot of our own personal time in reviewing each report.

Will leave this topic open for 24 hours if any discussion needs to take place.

- Ash

RE: Report - Mbt - Roba - 2012-01-17 14:44

Oh sorry for that, I didn't realize I missed it..

And I want you to consider longer ban as you can see he tried to drift around 2 other stationary cops aswell.

Altho if he doesn't have any record about braking rules the ban is fine.
I'll add the reason..
Added.

RE: Report - Mbt - Ash - 2012-01-17 16:21

Im going to stick to the original ban I have issued. However i will add a note into his file, that any further activities such as this should be dealt with by being issued with a longer ban.

RE: Report - Mbt - Roba - 2012-01-17 20:39

Fair enough, thx, I think this thread can be closed, if MBT wish to discuss about this he/she may PM you or me.

+ Report - Mbt (Report Archived by Ash) - Ash - 2012-01-17 21:12

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.