[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban please (Unban Request Granted by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban please (Unban Request Granted by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=16807)

Unban please (Unban Request Granted by Dan) - Penguin - 2015-04-02 18:57

● Your LFS Username: dimako

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-04-02

● Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have
● Replay Timestamps: dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I did not know that the server is prohibited VOB mods.

RE: Unban please - Dan - 2015-04-02 19:00

You aren't banned for using VOB mods. You apparently connected from a country that is different to that of a previous connection.

Have you moved to a different country at all recently?

RE: Unban please - Penguin - 2015-04-02 19:14

(2015-04-02 19:00)Dan Wrote:  You aren't banned for using VOB mods. You apparently connected from a country that is different to that of a previous connection.

Have you moved to a different country at all recently?

Yes, i moved, because of war.Crying

RE: Unban please - Dan - 2015-04-02 19:25

Alright. Can you confirm the countries that you moved from and to?

RE: Unban please - Penguin - 2015-04-02 19:27

(2015-04-02 19:25)Dan Wrote:  Alright. Can you confirm the countries that you moved from and to?
From Ukraine to Russia.

RE: Unban please - Dan - 2015-04-02 19:29

That matches, thanks. You will now be unbanned so that you can join. However, when you connect, I would like you to provide some screenshots of the cars around the track; saying that you weren't aware that TC doesn't tolerate VOB mods is suspicious in itself. You can either post the screenshots here, or send them to me via private message. Please ensure that the screenshots contain the TC InSim application within them.

RE: Unban please - Penguin - 2015-04-02 19:42

(2015-04-02 19:29)Dan Wrote:  That matches, thanks. You will now be unbanned so that you can join. However, when you connect, I would like you to provide some screenshots of the cars around the track; saying that you weren't aware that TC doesn't tolerate VOB mods is suspicious in itself. You can either post the screenshots here, or send them to me via private message. Please ensure that the screenshots contain the TC InSim application within them.

[Image: OJpclizsAE8.jpg]
[Image: C9e5hz2NIQ0.jpg]
[Image: K61sgAvTW-I.jpg]
[Image: HWEAwIibggw.jpg]

RE: Unban please - Dan - 2015-04-02 19:44

That'll do. Seeing as you weren't actively caught on the server using VOB mods (and thus tried to open a second instance of LFS), the InSim being visible shouldn't be applicable in this situation. Therefore, your unban request has been granted to the server.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.