[TC] Gaming Forums
Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Red Devil Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=16836)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Sadie - 2015-04-09 14:21

Connor you failed :c

"[RDSR] Christmas Event 2014 - Donations"

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Dan - 2015-04-09 14:22

Anybody would have thought you'd copied most of it from the Christmas event, eh, Connor? Tongue

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Yukine - 2015-04-09 14:23

Connor is drunk, as usual.

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Connor - 2015-04-09 14:52

(2015-04-09 14:22)Dan Wrote:  Anybody would have thought you'd copied most of it from the Christmas event, eh, Connor? Tongue

Well seeing as this was originally planned for Christmas, I'd say I didn't check the document titles before going live. Tongue

But thoughts on making the time earlier?

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Yukine - 2015-04-09 15:00

Personally I don't agree with making it earlier, it would only reduce my chances to make it.

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Sadie - 2015-04-09 19:58

i will just forget the time if i sign up lel

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Connor - 2015-04-10 07:59

Right, the time is going to stay as it is. Smile

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Connor - 2015-04-11 09:03

Something unexpected has come up today which could cause me to not get home in time. However, it is not definite that the event will have to be postponed. The PM reminder has been sent out but if you have not received the PM containing the server's password, then assume it will have to be postponed.

I will obviously send out a PM stating the event has been postponed if I do not get home in time, but in the meantime, the event is still on so please wait for the PM containing the server password.

EDIT: The event will be going as planned. What came up suddenly is now off, see you all at the event this evening! Smile

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Connor - 2015-04-11 13:25

For those of you taking part, please check the Announcement thread as the laps have been updated for the first two races!

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - MariusMM - 2015-04-11 13:35

Since we sign up with our teams (glow, RDST, etc), will you add together the points for all the players in each team, or are we racing on our own actually?

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Connor - 2015-04-11 16:10

I will be adding the top two drivers of each team.

For example; Sonic finishes 3rd, Connor finishes 5th and Rossi finishes 8th. Since they are all in [RDSR], I will only count Sonic and Connor's point towards the team standings as they were the top two drivers. Anyone below those top two drivers and in their team will not have their points added towards their team's points and only their own.

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Jimmy - 2015-04-11 19:07

I am in server now

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Tibe - 2015-04-11 19:30

So where did everyone go? Still one more left.. lol

RE: Evenin' o' Fun - Discussion - Russ - 2015-04-11 19:32

Jimmy we switched to TC Events server as RDSR was lagging. Tibe I believe its finished...