[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Thomasdk95 (Report Archived by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Thomasdk95 (Report Archived by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=17030)

+ Thomasdk95 (Report Archived by Dan) - zapzera - 2015-04-16 17:53

Your LFS username: Tjuxz

Their LFS username(s): Thomasdk95
Their in-game nickname(s): [GLOW]Thomas[cop]

Main reason(s):This cop chased me, and chased me again, and again, is the secound one leagle? i think the secound one is not needed. cuz i had no chanse to get to pit and change tyres.. check out this mpr.

Replay and/or screenshot link: This is Mpr link : http://www.filedropper.com/thomasglow
From 30: mins and out.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 19:30 gpt+2 summertime. 16, april, 2015

RE: Thomasdk95 - Thomas - 2015-04-16 18:07

Upon inspecting the replay it is pretty clear to see that you were spinning your tyres, as you floored it and let go off the throttle. Which I then chased you for, and fined you for.

Now for some timestamps from me:
37.07 - you call me "u p..of, s"
37.17 - after i bust you, you decide to ram me
37.28 - you hit /// Ant, without any apology

RE: Thomasdk95 - zapzera - 2015-04-16 18:09

sir u think its wierd that i got annoyed with u?

Thomasdk95 - Dan - 2015-04-16 21:08

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Thomasdk95 - Dan - 2015-04-16 21:35

The second fine was legitimate. You could have avoided a second fine by pulling away sensibly instead of doing what you did, then by continuing to drift through the exit road. For future reference, please don't drift/stunt in the Gas Station. It is incredibly annoying; it is a confined area of space (similar to the pit lane) where people are trying to repair their car. The last thing we need is people stunting around us just getting in the way - there are plenty of other places on the map to stunt.

No action will be taken on Thomas. As for you, Zapzera, you will receive a warning for the minor ram stated in Thomas' post and also for hitting someone with no apology. When you stated "u p..of, s", I think it's pretty clear what you were intending to say here, so don't use that sort of language please.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.