[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report D stage (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report D stage (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=17122)

+ Report D stage (Report Archived by Dracula) - KooKoo - 2015-04-24 12:06

Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s): Masterskruf
Their in-game nickname(s): D-Stage-Lysbakken

Main reason(s): Ramming, Failure to apologize, Disrespecting other players. etc..

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vgxj2aqahr7gnmd/D-stage.mpr

[Image: 2qa4n4g.jpg]
[Image: 2v16jd4.jpg]

You can see in the screenshot here that he seems to be happy that he is being reported!

Replay timestamps:
2:20:45 - D-Stage-Lysbakken crashes into a suspect without an attempt to brake, also could be disrespecting sirens. Then assumes he doesn't drive properly by saying "drive correct"

2:22 - Rams VENOM while hes driving on the wrong side, honks, then rams him again.

2:25:22 - Rams alfdraly, again, no attempt to brake.

2:25:42 - A user comes and crashes me because i rammed him face to face by accident due to that my rb4 turning is kind of difficult, but I apologized.

2:26:06 - The reported user comes and crashes me because the way wasn't open for him. I explained to him if he will do anymore accidents/rams I will have to take it to the forums.

2:26:37 - Venom keep drifting at the gas station all though i clarified the rules for him, really annoying. He wont stop.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Today, even after the report they are continuing their annoying actions. Since I joined, him & his team are causing a lot of trouble in the server which is totally unacceptable in my opinion. They have such a bad attitude towards others and their driving is really horrible. Unfortunately they managed to destroy the cruise and flip over many cars and cause numerous accidents with their driving. Him and his team in specific barely apologized, even when asked. These type of people don't deserve to cruise in respected servers & TC in specific if they are going to continue this way. Many swearing and insults was typed in the main chat. Probably they think they own the roads.

There is too much rams, swearing & other in the replay if you look deeply in it. I tried to report all of those who broke the rules but I just cant keep up so I decided to report this player in specific because he was the user who mostly broke the rules.

These were the following rules that were broken if you look deeply in the report:

1.1. Respect other players.
1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
1.5. Stay away from chases.
1.7. Use proper language at all times.
1.12. Stunts:
1.12.1. Do not drift around roundabouts.
1.15. Visual sirens:
1.16. Traffic stop:

And probably much more.

Thank you for your time to review the report.

Have a good day!

KooKoo.

Report D stage - Dracula - 2015-04-24 12:15

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

The username and gamename you have put do not match up, can you please edit your OP to show the correct ones?

RE: Report D stage - KooKoo - 2015-04-24 12:38

Edited, sorry wrong nickname.
Thanks for noticing it Dracula.

RE: Report D stage - Dracula - 2015-04-24 15:06

Hello,

This is the conclusion of this report, and 2 others, which can be found here:

• D-Stage-Lysbakken (Masterskruf) (jeffrey_wkh)
     • Report: D-Stage-Lysbakken (MariusMM)

Apologies for any confusion, it's just that I believe this is the best way to handle all these together.

jeffrey_wkh

This user did cause the accidents as stated in your post, and he did indeed follow a chase.
His following of chases, his constant generation of accidents and unnecessary insulting will all be taken into account for his punishment.

MariusMM

Lysbakken did indeed follow your chase, and close enough that he ended up hitting you, this will not be tolerated.
His friend Anseth should also know, even though it wasn't a full chase yet, he shouldn't be interfering with traffic stops ( this incident was a bit further on in your replay).

KooKoo

He does indeed do the things you mention on the report, the ramming being a major one.
He also doesn't seem to care much about what anyone tells him, which is obviously something that needs to change.

Overall, Lysbakken does not care for our rules.
He has continuously caused accidents, insulted, rammed, and just caused lots of trouble in general.
This also comes after being told to read our manual and rules in the unban request thread he made on the very same day all this happened.

Anseth, you were warned a few days ago by me personally to not cause accidents and to not drive like you were driving then again, and you have been on our servers long enough to understand you were breaking rules.
Your URS is messy and it's about time you served a ban for it.

Lysbakken will recieve a 3 month ban for his actions.
Anseth will recieve a 1 month ban for his actions.

If anyone involved has any questions do not hesitate to private message me, I'll be more than happy to help.
Thanks for your reports.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.