[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Thijs (Report Archived by Luke) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Thijs (Report Archived by Luke) (/showthread.php?tid=17164)

+ Report Thijs (Report Archived by Luke) - KooKoo - 2015-04-26 11:39

Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s): thijsssiiee
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]Thijs

Main reason(s): Provoking, Bad attitude, Being rude, Ramming, Speeding as cop, Drifting as cop, Etc..

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9pmf4jd20oshvfr/thijs.mpr

Replay timestamps:
Starts at 11:28 - I respond to a call, Moved out of the way because there was a car coming behind me, I was afraid it was going to cause another accident in the same place the TOW is taking place.

11:36 - Yep I get hit thanks to thijs pushing me, then thijs flips over and calls me an "idiot" . After that he threatens me that I got reported. "help me please" After threatening me with a report & calling me an idiot. I refuse to help him.

18:48 - I turn on felix, i apologized. Then berke comes, full throttle, no brake, crashed all those who actually respected the caution and slew down or stopped.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/283d2sa5n6sp8mb/thijs_2.mpr

Replay timestamps:

45:37 - Stunting as a cop? Is it allowed?

46:29 - Sees me helping comes and tries to annoy me i suppose. I am helping and there is another med available, I see no need for help although i asked him to move also. Then he assumes 1 cop is better then us both helping sparck while he did nothing except annoy us.

48:57 - I don't see the reason for speeding here?

49:38 - Watch from here.

59:16 - Sees me trying to get through, smashes me.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zxwh0c098m27pbz/thijs_3.mpr

Replay timestamps:

7:27 - Comes as cop to disturb/annoy us again. I don't see any necessity for his help as there are 2 MED/RES in the situation helping.

8:02 - He comes while I'm making a pitstop to provoke me.
Description of incident (inc date & time):

Here are a few shots from the chat that were kind of annoying/provoking.
He obviously does not seem to represent a good cop in TC. This is not what a cop should look like in TC.

Also he was asked by dracula to stop, he didn't seem to stop at all.
[Image: 20iar1i.jpg]
[Image: 2uf3xhs.jpg]
[Image: xn7rzt.jpg]
[Image: 20i6l1v.jpg]
[Image: aau1qp.jpg]

Thank you for your time to review this report, Have a good day!

KooKoo.

Report Thijs - Luke - 2015-04-26 11:41

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report Thijs - Luke - 2015-04-26 12:08

Tumettaja will receive a warning to apologize if he hits someone and slow down for caution.

thijsssiiee had no reason to act the way he did and his behavior was not acceptable.

As for the stunting and speeding. It was hardly stunting, he jumped a few ramps to get out of safe zone 2, no danger or harm done.
As for the speeding, I only noticed him speeding when driving to someone who called SOS, therefor he must have been responding to a call which makes sense as he had his strobes on, this is perfectly fine for a cop.
He should of given you more space to work around though because it's not a cops job to help TOW's and MED's. Their job is public safety.
He was provoking you and preventing you from getting to the scene, basically not caring about anyone else at the scene.

He has a terrible history for his arrogance and childish behavior. He will receive a 31 day ban for provoking, insulting, ramming, intimidating and general arrogant behavior, he's had more than enough warnings regarding his "bully" style attitude and will not be tolerated for it. He will also be informed not to interfere with a TOW's duty, it's not a cops job to take priority of an incident.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.