[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report TypeR (Report Archived by Nick) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report TypeR (Report Archived by Nick) (/showthread.php?tid=17198)

+ Report TypeR (Report Archived by Nick) - Frozen - 2015-04-28 17:29

Your LFS username: Chriship

Their LFS username(s): dmcmsn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Type R

Main reason(s): Crashing without apologizing, Being abusive and disrespecting.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/0nx67nnn/downloads/new
Replay timestamps:

10.20: TypeR is on chase, rams Infinito. He doesnt apologize
10.38: I tell him "Would be nice if you apologize when crashing someone"
10.42: He replys "stfu"

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Described above, apparently the user has not learnt yet that he cannot do everything he pleases. Thinking he's on a chase and therefore can ram everyone is totally wrong. After trying to talk to him he replys "stfu", therefore I'm not going to spend any more time trying to chat with him.

Picture of chat:
Additional Proofs (from other incidents) proving he clearly has not changed.

Main reason(s): Being abusive and disrespecting.

Report 2:

Their LFS username(s): dmcmsn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Type R

Main reason(s): Wrongsiding in Autobahn as a COP

Replay: http://uploadir.com/uploads/9r0no3wu/downloads/new

Timestamps:

2.40: User goes Wrong way in the Autobahn to catch the suspect which nicely uses the right side.

Thank you.
~Frozen

RE: Report TypeR - Old Engine - 2015-04-28 17:36

Well lets start, the issue has been resolved with the user i hit and he didn't even care anyways so..
Secondly you did not try and resolve this "matter" with me. As you know your self it is very hard to drive at 200kph as cop and type at the same time, you could of tried to resolve the situation first with me or an admin, as there are plenty of them on tonight, instead of wasting lots of time making a report, which in my opinion was really not needed for such a small incident.
Thirdly, why do you constantly have a "pick" on me, you constantly single me out all the time pointing out every little niggle and fault that i do. Why do you not do this to anyone else and just me? You single me out constantly which i find very offensive, how would you like it if i done such a thing to you? I don't know why you do it, do you enjoy it,or just find me an easy target, or do you simply just like stirring the pot. I don't know, i'm unsure, please do enlighten me to why you do this to me, as i have countless replays of you doing this. Sorry Admin for the long story this just needs to be resolved.

Also "thinking i can ram everyone" i clip someone in the way in the gate, gosh, your opinion of everyone must be very small. I cant simply do everything when copping

RE: Report TypeR - Frozen - 2015-04-28 17:39

Hello,

As described in my report my first intention was to just ask you to apologize when you crash, your attitude is far from respectable to me and to any other people as shown in the pictures and related incidents which have involved you recently.

After "trying" to talk to you, a nice reply from you "stfu" is given, after I read that there's no point in continuing the conversation with you, I have no need to tolerate such disrespectful manners from another player, we respect each other here.

I wont reply with any other addition in this thread, I'll let the admin deal with it, the situation is more than clear , and your actions too.

Thanks
~Frozen

RE: Report TypeR - Old Engine - 2015-04-28 17:40

Also the thing with Martynas was resolved by TC NICK earlier so you are stirring the pot again just trying to get me banned. I guess you just enjoy trying to annoy me.

And if this Matter has insulted you in anyway please accept my greatest apologies and i can give you insim cash as compensation for the incident

RE: Report TypeR - Frozen - 2015-04-28 17:42

(2015-04-28 17:40)Type R Wrote:  And if this Matter has insulted you in anyway please accept my greatest apologies and i can give you insim cash as compensation for the incident

I do not need money, I need a change and for that you need a proper attitude which after a lots of try's has not changed.

Let an admin deal with it.

Thank you

RE: Report TypeR - Old Engine - 2015-04-28 17:43

A proper attitude, you need another hobby on the server other than trying to get me banned all the time. Just admit you single me out and have something against me as it wont change the way i think about you as i already dislike you

Other "old" incidents, you love bringing up the past that has already been RESOLVED

Report TypeR - Nick - 2015-04-28 17:53

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report TypeR - Frozen - 2015-04-28 17:58

Hello

Edited main thread with a 2nd report & replay with its time stamp.

Thanks
~Frozen

RE: Report TypeR - Old Engine - 2015-04-28 18:02

LOL i'm actaully wetting myself here, you are trying so much to get me banned, WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME? You are trying so hard to get me banned. That pot is stirred enough now

RE: Report TypeR - Nick - 2015-04-28 18:03

Locked to prevent arguments. Will reply later.

RE: Report TypeR - Old Engine - 2015-04-29 17:08

Also me saying "being in glow says it all" was a light hearted joke that no offense was taken too so why report me for stuff that's been dealt with?

Also WW on autobahn as cop new rule:
1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered

I reversed back so that's not WW for a start. Secondly was anybody disturbed or endangered no. There was NO one there, nobody got hit, crashed or injured. So please elaborate to me the problem, so other cops are allowed to do it and i'm not?

RE: Report TypeR - Frozen - 2015-04-29 20:45

Lets just wait for the reply of the person reviewing the report. Its taking long enough already.

RE: Report TypeR - Old Engine - 2015-04-30 17:49

Any updates on the report?

RE: Report TypeR - Nick - 2015-05-01 15:10

Sorry for the delay - I'll deal with the actual report first:

(2015-04-28 17:29)Frozen Wrote:  10.20: TypeR is on chase, rams Infinito. He doesnt apologize
10.38: I tell him "Would be nice if you apologize when crashing someone"
10.42: He replys "stfu"

This is a clear-cut incident in which Type R has caused an accident by entering the Safe Zone too fast and is unable to avoid a collision with a parked car.

(2015-04-28 17:29)Frozen Wrote:  2.40: User goes Wrong way in the Autobahn to catch the suspect which nicely uses the right side.

I do not have an issue with this move, as traffic was light and Type R only went on the wrong side for a short period, which is allowed as per the exception for Rule 10.1.1:

Quote:Exceptions to rule 10.1.1:
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

I personally feel that while taking the junction properly may have kept Type R in contact, it would have been close to a complete loss and therefore going on the wrong side was justified. As mentioned, traffic was light so it was safe as well.

(2015-04-28 17:36)Type R Wrote:  Well lets start, the issue has been resolved with the user i hit and he didn't even care anyways so...

I'm glad you feel it has been resolved, however the issue here is that it still happened - the day previously I had a talk with you about having accidents and I still didn't feel you were accepting when you were at fault. Your failure to apologise for this incident solidifies my belief that you are not quite able to understand when you have caused an incident. Did you take anything in from our previous conversation or did you completely disregard it?

(2015-04-28 17:36)Type R Wrote:  Secondly you did not try and resolve this "matter" with me. As you know your self it is very hard to drive at 200kph as cop and type at the same time, you could of tried to resolve the situation first with me or an admin, as there are plenty of them on tonight, instead of wasting lots of time making a report, which in my opinion was really not needed for such a small incident.

While there may have been better ways to go about it, Frozen wasn't exactly confrontational or rude when he initially tried to speak to you about the matter. However, your reply of "stfu" was the exact opposite and doesn't give the impression that you're willing to have a reasonable discussion about the matter. As Frozen has already said, he indeed stopped trying to have a conversation with you due to this.

Despite the fact you were in a chase which you claim makes it difficult to type, you managed to pick out Frozen's name in the connection list and type "stfu" - it would have actually been easier and faster just to type "sry" or something similar, which would have probably stopped this whole issue escalating. Instead, you let your attitude get the better of you.

(2015-04-28 17:36)Type R Wrote:  Thirdly, why do you constantly have a "pick" on me, you constantly single me out all the time pointing out every little niggle and fault that i do. Why do you not do this to anyone else and just me? You single me out constantly which i find very offensive, how would you like it if i done such a thing to you? I don't know why you do it, do you enjoy it,or just find me an easy target, or do you simply just like stirring the pot. I don't know, i'm unsure, please do enlighten me to why you do this to me, as i have countless replays of you doing this. Sorry Admin for the long story this just needs to be resolved.

Whether you feel Frozen is picking you out or not, this is still a legitimate report for an incident you caused.

(2015-04-28 17:36)Type R Wrote:  Also "thinking i can ram everyone" i clip someone in the way in the gate, gosh, your opinion of everyone must be very small. I cant simply do everything when copping

Again, this was a bit more than a clip. The small MRT was body-slammed into a wall. Having just passed training, you should know to be more aware of your surroundings and adjust your driving appropriately, not just speeding into blind situations and hoping for the best. This incident is actually very similar to the crash you had the day previously in which you drove into a car being towed, accelerating for a good few seconds instead of braking or avoiding. You need to have a greater awareness of your surroundings and the traffic around you.

(2015-04-28 17:40)Type R Wrote:  Also the thing with Martynas was resolved by TC NICK earlier so you are stirring the pot again just trying to get me banned. I guess you just enjoy trying to annoy me.

You may feel the incident was "resolved" however that does not mean it can be ignored - your attitude was poor then, and it is poor now. The reason I took this report is because of the incident with Martynas the previous day, as I was the one to "resolve" that incident. Unfortunately, not even a day later and you were repeating your actions. This is why I feel you did not learn from our previous conversation and why I'm questioning if you actually took in anything I said.

(2015-04-28 17:43)Type R Wrote:  A proper attitude, you need another hobby on the server other than trying to get me banned all the time. Just admit you single me out and have something against me as it wont change the way i think about you as i already dislike you

Telling people to get "another hobby" probably won't help you. As the common saying goes, treat others as you wish to be treated. Instead of telling Frozen how you dislike him and how he needs other hobbies, how about showing a little respect and he might show the same to you.

(2015-04-29 17:08)Type R Wrote:  Also me saying "being in glow says it all" was a light hearted joke that no offense was taken too so why report me for stuff that's been dealt with?

Whether you felt it was offensive or not, your strained relationship with various members of GLOW should have suggested to you that they may not take comments such as this from you lightly, and that what you said would cause offence. Indeed, this was the case and you have offended a few people with this. This is just an extension of having a poor attitude I'm afraid - I'd recommend you just don't get involved next time and block messages perhaps.

Type R, as I understand you have received a ban since this report was made for a separate but alarmingly similar issue - your poor attitude on the server. Due to so many little incidents resulting in a ban, this will unfortunately result in a longer ban as you should have learned by now. A mixture of your poor driving resulting in collisions that you haven't been apologising for properly, and your poor attitude resulting from these situations leaves me no choice I'm afraid.

In future, if you are feeling provoked, I'd recommend not replying at all. If you let yourself get dragged down into a verbal fight, it will not end well I'm afraid. Just remember you can block messages and carry on.

Frozen, while I understand what you are trying to do, perhaps there is some truth to Type R's complaints that you are unfairly targeting him. The second report in which you called him out for wrong siding carries no merit to it, as it was a legitimate move within the rules.

Perhaps you both need to give each other a little more space on the server, as petty quarrels bring the both of you down, and I'm sure neither of you want to look bad on the public servers. Give each other a little peace and respect in future and hopefully we can all get along.

If there are any follow-up questions you wish to ask me, feel free to drop me a PM, but this report is now closed.

Nick.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.