[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - thug driver (Val) (Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - thug driver (Val) (Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=17283)

- Report - thug driver (Val) (Archived by Pipa) - Otava - 2015-05-02 18:43

Your LFS username: onniotava

Their LFS username(s): thug driver
Their in-game nickname(s): dollarsman

Main reason(s): Using too much force on roadblock (Running flat to it and throttle up to it too) And because he was a admin he should know the rules better than good.
3.10. Force
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/giwylfyuwwta4xl/Val%20rammed%20rb.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
5:55 He rammed my roadblock, no apologies and It was straight to side. There reads in the rules that this is not allowed. This followed a conversation (thug driver is Val)
Otava - thug driver - that is reportable
Val - go ahead
Otava - thug driver - Nah

Description of incident (inc date & time):
21:20 2.5.2015 GMT +2 Summertime

RE: Report - thug driver (Val) - Val - 2015-05-02 19:01

There were two rides blockin' the entry of the roundabout, it aint like there was only one therefore I used the necessary force to kick in.

RE: Report - thug driver (Val) - Adorable - 2015-05-02 19:01

Rules Wrote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.

RE: Report - thug driver (Val) - Otava - 2015-05-02 19:09

(2015-05-02 19:01)Valentin Wrote:  There were two rides blockin' the entry of the roundabout, it aint like there was only one therefore I used the necessary force to kick in.

You could have come to rear for meaning to spin me around but you came and steered straight to my side.

Report - thug driver (Val) - Pipa - 2015-05-02 21:26

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - thug driver (Val) - Haribo - 2015-05-02 21:29

(2015-05-02 19:01)Mr.AD Wrote:  
Rules Wrote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.

Please Mr AD dont say.
[Image: lfs_00000033_2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

RE: Report - thug driver (Val) - Pipa - 2015-05-02 21:33

RE: Report - thug driver (Val) - Pipa - 2015-05-03 13:40

(2015-05-02 18:43)Otava Wrote:  5:55 He rammed my roadblock, no apologies and It was straight to side. There reads in the rules that this is not allowed.

The rule in that regard is as follows:

Quote:You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#chased

We had a short talk in private and deem his ram just barely acceptable.

For one he had to get through a roadblock that consisted of two heavy cop cars [FZ5], so the engergy needed to break through is much higher than if it had only been one. I would have probably used less force, but we can't say for certain if that had been enough. Even he struggled to get through.

The rather heavy impact was then amplified by a small amount of lag.

Then we have the location of the impact. Some would argue that he should have gone for the rear or the front, but with two cop cars and the amco to each side it might have resulted in him getting wedged or both of you ending up with strong suspension damage.

Given the short time he had to assess the situation and pick a appropriate amount of force, we deem this just barely acceptable but acceptable nevertheless. After all we can only guess if a lower amount of force had been sufficient.

(2015-05-02 19:01)Mr.AD Wrote:  1.7. Use proper language at all times.

Those are private chats between you and him, so we tend to stay out of them unless it gets serious. Heavy insulting or spamming to just name an example.

Also from what i can see on the chatlogs you tried to get a reaction by letting him know that he got reported on the forum and joking about it. Possibly with the intention of using it on here.

It is quite evident that you two don't get along, so avoid pm'ing each other.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.