[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Incident(Kyoto) (Report Archived by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Incident(Kyoto) (Report Archived by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=17330)

+ Report Incident(Kyoto) (Report Archived by Bez) - KooKoo - 2015-05-06 13:31

Your LFS username: dmo3_AL7ZN

Their LFS username(s): DaYWaLkeR92, cuprum, er0, DGCNYO, SounDnB
Their in-game nickname(s): Daywalker, Edgar, Ѓ}oš‡C‡S, DUP, Stance•Torque

Main reason(s): Intentional Ramming, Wrong siding the AutoBahn, Insulting.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9gbr6147zcbd7us/Incident_2.mpr

Replay timestamps:
12:44 - Edgar goes wrong way on the autobahn.

14:09 - Before that a bit you'll see 2 cars overtaking the chase. (an xrt first then an fz5)

15:00 The guy with the XRT overtakes the chase once again.

21:51 - A driver tries to drift the autobahn, spins - collision happens.

23:11 - Before he comes and helps me you'll see he had to go wrong way.

23:13 - Accident happens ( Dont blame them there's no caution or hazard )

26:37 - Me and AD are just fooling around together and DaYwalker wants to overtake, we just left the roundabout so i'm sure he should expect an immediate lane changing.

26:41 - We move to the right to give him way. So did daywalker.

26:45 - Then goes beside AD - Pushes AD out of his way and makes him flip.(Yes it was intentional - He should know left lane is for overtaking. Common sense)

27:00 - And so on we try to discuss it with him. Seems like hes a hard person and wants everything his way. Bad attitude even though I respected him while trying to solve this minor problem which he made it as a major problem.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Today 8:00 PM Indo Time.

Since I joined the server was messy, Everybody doing this and that.

I think TC needs more administrator presence in order to make sure that the drivers are safe and there's no fights, Intentional accidents, Insulting, etc..

Thank you for your time to review this report.

KooKoo

Report Incident(Kyoto) - Bez - 2015-05-06 13:40

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report Incident(Kyoto) - daywalker92 - 2015-05-06 13:48

Fooling around ? Thats a nice explanation.

First of all if you are slow on the ab you should clear the left line.

Left side was clear first then i tried to overtake but you guys turned to left side and blocked me. AD saw i was coming then i turned to right side tried to overtake and horned him. He kept driving on me and i got pissed so much, pushed him to left side to pass through but he is crashed. I wasnt meant to crash him.

After all this you interfered, this was between he and me. You both attacked me with your words and i got pissed much.

It wasnt my fault, got nothing more to say.

RE: Report Incident(Kyoto) - KooKoo - 2015-05-06 14:04

Fooling around yes. We always fool around together. We are having fun not taking everything seriously (like you did). Also, we are aware of our surrounding and not endangering other drivers, give us time to give way.

We just finished taking the round about, give us some time to change lanes. There's nothing called too slow - minimum speed is 30km/h.

No, me and AD realized you want to overtake so we merged to the right lane. It didn't take 10 seconds and you already got pissed and hit AD, should've stayed patient and none of this would have happened.

No you meant to crash him, you clearly push him ALL the way to the left side and then drove off.

No, it was between us. You also almost hit me and you hit the respected driver who was cruising with me. You have no right to push him all the way to the left lane. The autobahn is for all drivers and not only you - so don't push people out of the way just for you, you have to wait.

I treated you with respect, I expected an apology. I asked for one. You refused to apologize and this shows that you caused this whole minor problem to be a major. An apology would've done the job, really.

I don't know if it is your fault or not but from what I have seen it is your fault. We will wait for the respected admin's opinion and decision.

Thank you,
KooKoo.

RE: Report Incident(Kyoto) - Adorable - 2015-05-06 14:09

(2015-05-06 13:48)daywalker92 Wrote:  pushed him to left side to pass through but he is crashed.

(2015-05-06 13:48)daywalker92 Wrote:  It wasnt my fault

You push me and not your fault. yeah right.

RE: Report Incident(Kyoto) - Bez - 2015-05-06 14:11

12:44 - Edgar goes wrong way on the autobahn.

No action will be taken for this as Edgar turned right around after being told that not to wrongside on the autobahn. Also no serious crashes were caused by the slight wrongsiding.

14:09 - Before that a bit you'll see 2 cars overtaking the chase. (an xrt first then an fz5)

er0 in the XRT will receive a ban for blatantly trying to overtake a chase. With no signs of slowing down at all.

DGCNYO in the FZ5 will also receive a ban for blatantly trying to overtake a chase. With no signs of slowing down at all.

15:00 The guy with the XRT overtakes the chase once again.

See above comment.

21:51 - A driver tries to drift the autobahn, spins - collision happens.

Normal accident that YOU could have avoided if you had used your brakes. I suggest in the future you actually try to slow down if you see an accident happening ahead. No action will be taken in this case.

23:11 - Before he comes and helps me you'll see he had to go wrong way.

SounDnB will receive a confirmable warning in game for wrongsiding on the autobahn.

23:13 - Accident happens ( Dont blame them there's no caution or hazard )

Normal accident on the autobahn when people are speeding. They both tried to brake and avoid but collied with you both. No action will be taken.

26:37 - Me and AD are just fooling around together and DaYwalker wants to overtake, we just left the roundabout so i'm sure he should expect an immediate lane changing.

This is your own fault. Don't mess around on the autobahn. There is a safezone for this kind of stuff. No action will be taken.

26:41 - We move to the right to give him way. So did daywalker.

Again you were in the middle of the lanes. Daywalker was impatient and wanted to get past. No action will be taken.

Take a line out of your own book:

2015-05-06 12:45:14 UTC One (Kyoto) dmo3_al7zn KooKoo : PLEASE DRIVE PROPERLY ON THE AUTOBAHN

26:45 - Then goes beside AD - Pushes AD out of his way and makes him flip.(Yes it was intentional - He should know left lane is for overtaking. Common sense)

At this stage I think Daywalker was a little frustrated with you two messing around. The ram was not needed at all so Daywalker will receive a confirmable warning for ramming.

27:00 - And so on we try to discuss it with him. Seems like hes a hard person and wants everything his way. Bad attitude even though I respected him while trying to solve this minor problem which he made it as a major problem.

In future please try and contact the user via !pm. This stops other users butting in trying to fuel arguments. I can see from Daywalkers point of view why he'd be a little frustrated with the whole situation. You and AD did not help the whole situation by messing about on the autobahn in the first place. As you said before, the autobahn is a fast highway and must not have people messing around on it. This just causes accidents.

Summary of the report:

Edgar - No action taken.
er0 - Ban for disrespecting sirens and trying to overtake a chase.
DGCNYO - Ban for disrespecting sirens and trying to overtake a chase.
SounDnB - Confirmable warning in game for wrongsiding on the autobahn.
Daywalker - Confirmable warning for ramming.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.