[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report (Report Archived by Luke) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report (Report Archived by Luke) (/showthread.php?tid=17408)

+ Report (Report Archived by Luke) - KooKoo - 2015-05-13 14:08

Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s): przemek9440
Their in-game nickname(s): ÐKái¬TeRRxß

Main reason(s): Interfering in a pursuit/ Overtaking attempt/ Ramming an officer & suspect.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3sgftoj2bps5fw6/terrx.mpr

Replay timestamps:

29:44 - He braked, but he rammed me. Suspect avoided him. Although TerrX failed to apologize even when asked later on.

32:06 - I don't know if hes trying to block the suspect or the cop but he kind of made the suspect avoid him. (I'm sure he saw sirens)

35:59 - I'm sure he sees a siren coming up but instead reversed while the pursuit is incoming and causes a collision with the suspect.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Couple of hour(s) ago.

He claimed that he apologizes. I asked for an apology and he still claimed he did when he actually did not. I even checked through the chat.

Basically to summarize this; He crashed me & tried to overtake the pursuit. Failed to apologize & later on claiming he did apologize earlier.

KooKoo

Report - Luke - 2015-05-13 22:17

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

On the date he was reported here are his entire chatlog:
Not a single "Sorry" was mentioned so that's a lie.

He actually overtook Haribo's chase blatantly with little to no respect a bit before the timestamps you provided, so that backs up your report further.

At 32 minutes, he didn't pay attention to sirens but then again he had no intention to interfere at the time. Just pratting around with another user.

It looks to me as if he is unaware of the rules therefore he will receive a warning to respect rule 1.5 (respect sirens) at all times, apologize if he causes an accident and advise to read the rules.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.