[TC] Gaming Forums
The new series of Top Gear - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The new series of Top Gear (/showthread.php?tid=1746)

The new series of Top Gear - Zipppy - 2012-01-22 00:19

Continuing the thread from the previous forum, let's discuss the new series/season/whatever.
http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2012/01/16/trailer-top-gear-tv-series-18is-back/

go right ahead and post your opinion on what's coming up.

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Malibu - 2012-01-22 00:24

Can't wait Ohmy

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Jappe - 2012-01-22 00:47

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesssssss!!!! and its only next week! Realy, awesome

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Pete - 2012-01-22 04:15

Looks good, feels like it's been ages since I had any TG in my life!

RE: The new series of Top Gear - ChrisM - 2012-01-22 04:20

Can't wait Biggrin Only just last week I found myself watching the 1 where Jeremy had his hands on the anti-mine machine thing demolishing houses, and the 1 where they resurface a road in the middle of nowhere in 24 hours.

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Stevo - 2012-01-22 09:11

At last! Thanks for the info.

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Luke. - 2012-01-22 11:33

I can't wait to see it Biggrin

RE: The new series of Top Gear - McGherkin - 2012-01-22 11:44

I'm hoping it won't be as bad as the India special.

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Stephen - 2012-01-22 12:07

I want ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt​tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt​tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt​tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt​tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt naoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Johan. - 2012-01-22 20:24

Woopwoop, can't wait Biggrin

RE: The new series of Top Gear - Viper - 2012-01-23 00:11

Cool beans!

RE: The new series of Top Gear - James - 2012-01-23 17:27

Finally ! BiggrinDBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin