[TC] Gaming Forums
- report danielp1997 (Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - report danielp1997 (Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=17533)

- report danielp1997 (Archived by Pipa) - cargame.nl - 2015-05-21 12:32

Your LFS username: cargame.nl

Their LFS username(s): danielp1997
Their in-game nickname(s): cargame.nl

Main reason(s): speedtrap at a "bug" location, kicking somebody witthout giving proper response time

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.cargame.nl/mpr/spdtrp.mpr

[Image: RPJr4xR.jpg]

Fining everyone which drives too fast -ON THE BRIDGE- ..

Replay timestamp: 54min20 onwards (10h48min)

---
Thats one.. After I realized what he was doing (mentioned it in chat after a lot of fines where issued including on me, he drove away).

And.. Well.. To my surprise I got kicked for "InSim abuse", just... Hmm.. Like 10 minutes ago or something. I don't know, my speedtrap just got removed like 10 seconds before. Am I supposed to directly be on the roll or do I need to be hooked on the screen? Because thats not possible in my situation, I tend to do other stuff as well. I have no replay of that because it wasn't running anymore but you can see it in the logs.

By the way, I noticed this admin is quite trigger happy about basically everything. Maybe it's not the best representative of this server.

This is a serious report, I expect a serious reply/action.

RE: report danielp1997 - Dan - 2015-05-21 12:35

In regards to my speed trap, what's buggy about that? It's a legit location.

In regards to your InSim abuse, I kicked you after using an admin tool to see how long you had been stood in that location for. It was around 30 minutes. You had a trip of 56kms indicating your idle timer would be 15 minutes long. At some point, you were bound to move your vehicle a tiny bit in order for you to sit in that location and continue with your speedtraps. You were not driving at all, participating in any conversation on the server, merely sitting there speedtrapping - and - in the 10 minute gaps between being permitted to have a speedtrap - avoiding the idle timer so you wouldn't get kicked half way through your next speed trap. I watched your idle kick along with spectating you and as it got progressively lower, I did see you move your car a tiny inch. I tried making contact with you:

Code:
2015-05-21 12:06:12 UTC    One (Jamaica)    danielp1997    [TC]›Dan‹[VCU] : [COP] AB - kicked for avoiding the idle kick
2015-05-21 12:06:04 UTC    One (Jamaica)    danielp1997    [TC]›Dan‹[VCU] : !list standstill
2015-05-21 12:05:51 UTC    One (Jamaica)    danielp1997    [TC]›Dan‹[VCU] : [COP] AB - no?
2015-05-21 12:05:31 UTC    One (Jamaica)    danielp1997    [TC]›Dan‹[VCU] : [COP] AB - it's InSim abuse
2015-05-21 12:05:25 UTC    One (Jamaica)    danielp1997    [TC]›Dan‹[VCU] : [COP] AB - i just saw exactly what you done, and you've been doing it for a round 30 mins
2015-05-21 12:05:11 UTC    One (Jamaica)    danielp1997    [TC]›Dan‹[VCU] : [COP] AB - do you actually intend on driving, or carrying on to avoid the idle kick?

You didn't answer any of my messages, so I assume you went AFK again hence why I manually removed you from the server.

RE: report danielp1997 - Ras - 2015-05-21 12:39

You have reported a [TC] member. This will be looked into by management.

RE: report danielp1997 - cargame.nl - 2015-05-21 12:52

I don't think it's a legit location. Earlier today there was a lot of fuss about some OOB location which I selected.. You could at least clearly see me. This is just nonsense, you are not visible in any way and located on a road under a bridge.

If this really is officially approved then this is going to get funny.

---
Rest of it, one minute response time? Otherwise trip lost? Ridiculous.

RE: report danielp1997 - Pipa - 2015-05-23 13:05

Hello Dave,

The fact that he was able to clock people on the bridge is not something that should have been possible and it has been fixed.

As for your kick, we have been supplied with a replay that showed you intentionally avoiding the idle kick seven times. This is plain and simple insim abuse and had the server been full you might have been subject to a harsher punishment.

As the server wasn't full a simple kick substitutes an appropriate warning.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other member of the management. Thanks.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.