[TC] Gaming Forums
Looking for a buddy - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Looking for a buddy (/showthread.php?tid=17603)

Looking for a buddy - czeky - 2015-05-26 12:03

Hi guy's i'm pretty new to the server and it's kind of boring just driving around on your own so i'm looking for someone that i could maybe drive around and join?

RE: Looking for a buddy - Frozen - 2015-05-26 12:05

Welcome!

Well, since you're new I would say, spend some time earning KM's so you can become a [COP]. Being a cop is a good way to spend time online on the servers having fun with other(s) as you can request help or join others to help them in chases.

I'm sure that if some people are cruising and you "follow/join" them they wont see it as a problem as long as you stay nice and do not push/crash, after all, we're here to have fun Smile Friends will come themselves, if you talk and are sociable with people they will talk to you more often, and that way you'll build a good friendship with the people on the servers, the more online you are the more people who will know you.

I would say "join me" however, I'm most of the time a COP, so I can only chase you Tongue

Enjoy your stay!
Frozen

RE: Looking for a buddy - czeky - 2015-05-26 12:10

(2015-05-26 12:05)Frozen Wrote:  Welcome!

Well, since you're new I would say, spend some time earning KM's so you can become a [COP]. Being a cop is a good way to spend time online on the servers having fun with other(s) as you can request help or join others to help them in chases.

I'm sure that if some people are cruising and you "follow/join" them they wont see it as a problem as long as you stay nice and do not push/crash, after all, we're here to have fun Smile Friends will come themselves, if you talk and are sociable with people they will talk to you more often, and that way you'll build a good friendship with the people on the servers, the more online you are the more people who will know you.

I would say "join me" however, I'm most of the time a COP, so I can only chase you Tongue

Enjoy your stay!
Frozen

Thanks for that

Yeah wanted to be a cop but you have to have 2500km driven and i have only 200km so far so trying to drive a bit more on the server.

RE: Looking for a buddy - Olli - 2015-05-26 13:09

Welcome.

RE: Looking for a buddy - czeky - 2015-05-26 13:47

(2015-05-26 13:09)Olli Wrote:  Welcome.

Thanks alot

RE: Looking for a buddy - KooKoo - 2015-05-26 13:56

Welcome, you'll enjoy it here! Smile

RE: Looking for a buddy - Marty - 2015-05-26 14:09

Welcome! Smile

RE: Looking for a buddy - Ras - 2015-05-26 14:24

Welcome Smile You will no doubt enjoy it here. Most people are friendly and up for a cruise. Just have a drive around and see what you find or ask in chat if anyone wants to cruise Smile

RE: Looking for a buddy - Spark - 2015-05-26 14:49

Welcome.

I am more then happy to drive around with you, on the servers.

RE: Looking for a buddy - czeky - 2015-05-26 15:43

Thank's lad's i can all ready see that it's a friendly community hopefully will spend a lot of time here

RE: Looking for a buddy - Pete - 2015-05-26 16:53

As people have said, someone's always up for a cruise so just ask in chat or if no one responds, just follow someone! They'll get the hint eventually.

Welcome Smile