[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting GLOW Special. (Report Archived by Lampshade) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting GLOW Special. (Report Archived by Lampshade) (/showthread.php?tid=1779)

+ Reporting GLOW Special. (Report Archived by Lampshade) - Benni - 2012-01-24 18:18

- Your LFS Username: livefornow

- Their LFS Username(s): adseybear
- Their LFS Nickname(s): [GLOW] Special

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9mww3hxl9wx5k2j
- Replay Timestamps: 42:55

- Reason for report:

Keep it short and sweet. We all Adam has a rather large reputation for crashing people with very limited respect for those people. After around 49km's of chasing BP, I eventually came into contact with Special and his how to put it "pathetic" manner of driving after i tried to avoid him. Chase was going great at this time until i was hit and sent into the sand upside down. This is a game i know for-well, i very rarely get chance to play and thus when i do play getting hit by someone who clearly doesn't care about his actions is ridiculous personally. Even more the cheek of him driving off and leaving me to which i called him a "pest to the community" and action should be taken, he just replied with it wont (don't quote there but along those lines). So im not sure what goes on behind the scene, neither do i care. But i would like some action taken against Special as watching him after the accident with myself, he is continually hitting people as if we are on destruction derby course.

Forgot to mention there was never a sorry!

Regards

Ben

Reporting GLOW Special. - Ash - 2012-01-24 18:45

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Ben, i understand you was angry, but you was breaking Rule 1.1 by saying what you did, you was being aggressive and insulting to be honest, so i am going to give you a warning for that im afraid.

As for Special, i will be requesting a ban for about 5 days, as even though you was on the middle of the road, he still would have hit into you regardless. And you are right, that an apology should have been given.

Will leave this topic open for the next 24 hours Wink

Ash

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Special - 2012-01-24 18:59

why exactly am I being banned?

"As for Special, i will be requesting a ban for about 5 days, as even though you was on the middle of the road, he still would have hit into you regardless."

Hitting someone by accident is bannable these days?

it was not a deliberate hit, i did Ohmy in suprise, and saying sorry probably slipped my mind as benni rather quickly started insulting me like a child...

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Ash - 2012-01-24 19:02

Its not the accidental part which i am banning you for. Its the fact that its a continuous occurrence, many of times you do not say sorry.

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Benni - 2012-01-24 19:03

Lets not forget Adam you insulted me then after this. So we are both guilty of our own actions, personally i don't see a "Brat" or a "pest to the community" an insult. But i expect my punishment as long as you actually learn some respect for others on the server. Please don't say you do Adam as you are in number 1 in the most crashes not to mention in the replay you continued to mess around.

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Ash - 2012-01-24 19:05

However, Adam you do make some valid points. I will re-review this case.
After reviewing this case again, Adam i am going to keep the original 12 hour ban in place, as you do need to learn to say sorry. Ohmy doesnt really scream "sorry!", does it? So please, in future think about what you do Smile

I did go a bit overboard with the 5 days, my apologies.

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Benni - 2012-01-24 19:17

Overboard, not at all. IF i am getting a warning for calling him a "Brat" which isnt an offensive word, even to younger generations then please could a higher TC member review this report. As 12 hours isn't affecting Adam at all. A 12 hour ban would be for a first offense not over 50+ incidents that he has been involved in. I would like to draw your attention to him calling me an "ass" and if my warning is not removed i expect him to get one too. Not happy with the outcome of this.

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Ash - 2012-01-24 19:36

Ban of 12 hours stays in place for Special. Ban of 7 days will be implimented upon your account shortly Ben. This is due to your language and behaviour, as you have previously been warned in the past.

Thanks for the report!

Ash

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Benni - 2012-01-24 19:40

Warned, when have i been warned? Excuse me here, but i am the one who is the reporting person. Then i get the ban. I would appreciate if Street or Elmo could look at this as i can't see how Special is getting away with a very small ban and i am getting banned for 7 days with no previous or any offensive language.

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Pete - 2012-01-24 19:45

URS-LiveForNow Wrote:11 swearing fines
2 kicks for swearing
1 kick for abusive language towards a player
2 warnings for abusing other players

That's without using the scroll bar, need any more?

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Benni - 2012-01-24 19:48

How does this impact me on calling him a "Brat". The amount of issues he causes on the server, i think it justifies a higher ban not a 12 hour ban. Personally think its a load of rubbish, but hey not sure what else i expect.

RE: Reporting GLOW Special. - Pete - 2012-01-24 19:51

Dictionary definition of BRAT: An ill-mannered annoying child.

That warrants action for rule 1.1

Feel free to open an unban request.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.