[TC] Gaming Forums
[COP] Insim Suggestion - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: [COP] Insim Suggestion (/showthread.php?tid=17887)

[COP] Insim Suggestion - Boosted13B - 2015-06-08 23:53

I noticed at one point when I was a cop that while I was in a chase that backup messages still "took over" the middle bar that normally shows suspect and cop distance/time and don't think they should be shown if you are already in a chase where the suspect has failed to stop. Also I noticed that if backup was called while you are loosing the suspect (the green dots in the same area) that the backup message would "override" this as well and you would be unable to see said dots. I am unsure if this is intentional or just a bug, but I figured I should bring it up anyways.

RE: [COP] Insim Suggestion - KooKoo - 2015-06-09 14:20

I agree with you, cops already in chases should not receive backup calls on the HUD as it might be confusing for us trying to figure out if we are losing the suspect or not, even sometimes the backup call replaces the green dot which is kind of frustrating for the cop.

RE: [COP] Insim Suggestion - Olli - 2015-06-09 19:58

The backup call sign doesn't bother me at all. It's in some way beneficial in case you're in need of backup and there's already another active call. That way you'll be able to know when you're able to call for backup without having to spam !backup all the time and just hope there isn't an active call going on.

RE: [COP] Insim Suggestion - KooKoo - 2015-06-10 02:48

Or maybe it should just say 'backup not available' so we know theres another backup call, as it already shows in the public chat.