[TC] Gaming Forums
speed camra - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: speed camra (/showthread.php?tid=18142)

speed camra - chad03 - 2015-06-23 16:23

while driving on tc and on ts i had a brain wave as when you go over the speed limet you get - amount well keep that so people keep the speed but what i come up with is that what copes use as like !speedcheck but near cops i was thinking of like speed camras randomly placed on the map changes places evry 30mins so there neva in the same place so people will get fined by going past that camra over the speed with the - amount aswell like a insin update on this camra system will be awsome well all TC admins look into this as it would be a good idear

RE: speed camra - KooKoo - 2015-06-23 16:25

An object acting as a speedcamera you mean?

RE: speed camra - Marty - 2015-06-23 16:26

Firstly, without wanting to be impolite, it would be a lot easier to read if you use interpunction and capital letters.

Secondly, I personally think speedtraps work just fine, they do basically the same job.

RE: speed camra - chad03 - 2015-06-23 16:30

it would be great if the insim server auto changes the traps all over the server evry 30 mins as no one knows where there be so you break the speed you get -amount depending on the speed your over by on the limet that would be amazing

RE: speed camra - Barney - 2015-06-23 16:43

no. we loose enough by speeding. plus alot of cops alrdy use speedtraps. most even dont slow down for em. others are just pissed by em. so they r useless. also they prevent chases cause nearby cops cannot fine them.

RE: speed camra - SLRFR34K - 2015-06-23 17:05

Yea not a good idea i think , as Barney said , we loose enough Money.

RE: speed camra - Borja - 2015-06-23 17:08

If you lost money for overspeed , and in speedtraps.. why should add this?
nah...

RE: speed camra - KooKoo - 2015-06-23 18:04

Lol, if we suggest a bridge for better traffic flow : No then money will become easy.

If we suggest to put speedcameras to slow traffic : No it takes money too much already.

RE: speed camra - Borja - 2015-06-23 19:10

(2015-06-23 18:04)KooKoo Wrote:  Lol, if we suggest a bridge for better traffic flow : No then money will become easy.

If we suggest to put speedcameras to slow traffic : No it takes money too much already.

Its our opinion. We life in a free world of opinions.( Dont want to sound mad )

RE: speed camra - Marty - 2015-06-23 20:13

I think KooKoo means it's a bit of a contradiction, and I think he has a point Wink

RE: speed camra - KooKoo - 2015-06-23 21:00

Borja you don't make sense, I know it's opinions.

It just looks like if you suggest anything everyone will just say something about 'Money too easy' 'We're already losing too much money'. And this what I said above in my two posts, are opinions too! (Just incase you did not know).

RE: speed camra - Sebas - 2015-06-24 07:52

(2015-06-23 21:00)KooKoo Wrote:  Borja you don't make sense, I know it's opinions.

It just looks like if you suggest anything everyone will just say something about 'Money too easy' 'We're already losing too much money'. And this what I said above in my two posts, are opinions too! (Just incase you did not know).

You have a point but what people are saying is also true. Its really easy to make money. Its also really easy to lose money as well.

IMO, the system is fine as it is. I don't see any reason to change it.

RE: speed camra - Barney - 2015-06-24 08:02

its just often common in this community to dislike changes Tongue on a serious note:

It is not a contradiction at all. it is right that we already earn money very easy. so your bridge had the only intention to make it even more easy, without actually doing more by the driver, even just doing laps on the oval without slowing down. and that is way too easy.

we dont mind loosing money by cops in a traffic stop, or after being busted in a chase, because we had good fun and were playing and interacting with other online players, wich is the purpose of onlinegaming.
BUT we do mind(at least i do and suppose others aswell) loosing money while others just sit around and annoy people with their traps. While they bring absolutely no plus in gameplay, dont take part in any interaction, and even prevent other chases, as u cant chase someone for speeding, when he then passes a speedtrap and gets fined by it.

those are two completely different things and dont contradict in any way.

tip: pass a cop in 100 zone with 200, he chases you... find a nearby speedtrap, pass it with 111, get fined 60 bucks, cop cant fine you 300,- as his laser gets erased...