[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report (fined +ramming) (Report Archived by Luke) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report (fined +ramming) (Report Archived by Luke) (/showthread.php?tid=18283)

+ Report (fined +ramming) (Report Archived by Luke) - shrshor - 2015-06-30 03:29

Your LFS username: 3.rman

Their LFS username(s): imadethistodownloadlfs
Their in-game nickname(s): [PATT] That [COP] -

Main reason(s):
1- stopped me with no reason
2- Ramming
Replay and/or screenshot link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pxn8oqg5muraq8z/%5E1%5BPATT%5D+%5E7That+%5E1%5BCOP%5D+%5E7-.rar

Replay timestamps:
1- 2:36:08.26
2- 2:39:07.86
Description of incident (inc date & time):

1- he stopped me for drifting and he fined me 100 € but i dont drift at all , and you can see it in the replay

2- he was chased me and he hit me from behind with fully accelerates into the rear of my car Causing a flipped my car and i get arrested and fined 390 €

Report (fined +ramming) - Luke - 2015-07-01 20:37

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report (fined +ramming) - Luke - 2015-07-01 21:09

Hello, sorry for the delay.

@2:36:08.26 - Interesting, you were only just in his view at the time you were pulling out of the pitlane. Technically, you were eligible to be chases for careless driving because you were swerving left to right as you pulled out, taking up most of the road. Theoretically his reasoning "Manji Drifting" (slalom drifting I believe, like an Arab drift) was not correct as you didn't leave any tire marks on the road, but I'm afraid the fine was legal. Furthermore, no action can be taken for this as you avoided the fine by failing to stop meaning, a refund would be voided, once you commit to the chase, you are then failing to stop which is a separate fine all together, therefore I cannot do anything else here. Bare that in mind in future.

@2:39:07.86 - This didn't look intentional, at first glance it looked like he wanted to hit you with excessive force, however, just before he hits you he slams on his brakes and, unfortunately, this caused the incident. It was an accident and he should have apologized for it. He will lose his cop rights for this since he has had cop warnings in the past regarding excessive force. He must pass basic training to regain these rights. He will also receive a confirmable ingame warning to apologize if he hits somebody too hard.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.