[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report og Lewis[COP] and Paul [COP] (Report Archived by Savy) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report og Lewis[COP] and Paul [COP] (Report Archived by Savy) (/showthread.php?tid=1844)

+ Report og Lewis[COP] and Paul [COP] (Report Archived by Savy) - Thomas - 2012-01-28 13:43

Hello, this is a rather old report I PM'ed to a TC member some time ago, but it has not been dealt with yet, so I decided to post it here instead.

My username:
[GLOW] Thomas - Thomasdk95

Usernames:
Lewis[COP] - Poldy1603
[COP] Paul ||| - paulw95

Reason for the report:
Well today when I joined the server my view started on Lewis[COP] chasing Johan. So I viewed this for a bit until I spotted that Johan suddenly crashed. Instead of busting Johan Lewis[COP] started something I bet he would call "towing", and others would call ramming. And then kept on ramming Johan. Further on [COP] Paul ||| also joined in. And also for not using proper cop behaviour.

Timestamps:
1.25 - Johan crashes and the fun begins.
3.00 - [TOW]Mopedisti arrives at the scene and tries to tow Johan, but he gets refused by Lewis because the chase is still going.
4.15 - Johan gets back onto his wheels, but he still cannot drive so Lewis[COP] continues his job of towing.
4.52 - I come driving around the corner and I can see the caution sign flashing and Johan is to the side of the road, so I pull to the left in order to miss him, but unfortunately I hit him. Afterwards Johan says that Lewis told him to go to the otherside of the road. Anyway the "towing" continues.
10.36 - [COP] Paul ||| arrives on scene.
11.04 - [COP] Paul ||| makes his first hit on Johan.
11.19 - Lewis[COP] hits [COP] Paul ||| at the same time [TOW] Vincent ||| arrives on scene.

From this time and all the way through the rest of the replay the ramming continues.

Replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?56pp0vrr4ou3e4m

Report og Lewis[COP] and Paul [COP] - Savy - 2012-01-28 16:09

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

After viewing the replay, the "tow" attempt from lewis starts at the bridge and goes down highway, but then the whole "tow" attempt just turns into plain ramming and doing it as a joke is even worse. Lewis will be banned for 30days and cop rights revoked same goes for paul, vincent doesn't have any previous for this so he will receive a 7day ban for ramming. Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.