[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - imelohhi | [DUB]Almer (Report Archived by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - imelohhi | [DUB]Almer (Report Archived by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=18529)

+ Report - imelohhi | [DUB]Almer (Report Archived by Dan) - Renegade - 2015-07-15 17:13

Your LFS username: vRenegade

Their LFS username(s): imelohhi
Their in-game nickname(s): [DUB]Almer

Main reason(s): What looks like intentional ramming to me

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Replay link: https://www.mediafire.com/?v692vamdwsa0g7b

.GIF's:
^ ^ ^

Replay timestamps: 34:00 - 35:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):

15/07/15, 17:10 BST (GMT +1)

Accident on the Autobahn, caution signs everywhere. Myself and another person notice and pull over to the side. At least 3 caution signs are hard to miss in my opinion.

[DUB]Almer is in the right hand lane, where I have come to a stop. In my opinion he has time to react as I did but instead he manages to correct the direction of his car not to hit the bridge but rear-ends me and doesn't lift or attempt to brake.

After confronting the matter, he says that he glanced away and didn't see me. That was fine to me but I checked the replay just to make sure that it wasn't deliberate.

After watching it back from both points of view, I believe it was intentional due to the fact that he was able to steer the car away from the bridge, that suggests to me that he was in-fact looking at the game but doesn't attempt to even slow down and hits me at full speed. The second he makes contact with me, he completely lifts and applies the clutch instantly. This shows to me that it was deliberate and he was in control the whole time.

Report - imelohhi | [DUB]Almer - Dan - 2015-07-15 17:14

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi

Thanks for your input on the report. The GIFs make it quite easy to deal with the situation at hand.

This user has been causing a lot of problems while I have been on the server too, he has to be spoken to about pretty much every rule. I'm going to give him a 12 hour break to read the rules, since he isn't learning.

Thanks for the report
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.