[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request (Unban Request Denied by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=18557)

unban request (Unban Request Denied by Dan) - butters1 - 2015-07-17 13:18

Username: (ADVAN)Hawk (Butters1)

Time and Date : 17.07.15 at 2:45 PM gtm1

Replay / Screenshot Link: MPR download
Replay Timestamps : the chase begun at 32:45.00 running time

hello

a few minutes ago i was banned by [TC] Dan as far all ok.. im ok with that ban BUT .. the reason for that is it pissed me off how [COP]Seyi365 (seyi01) chased me ... just after like 30 seconds the beginning he started to push me with high speed and rams me heavy in to the roundabout and going nuts on me

and then came dan to me and banned me with the reason of excessive swearing without letting me take a statement .. im not an bad guy or and jerk whatever im in the most time calm but in that moment it was really pissing me of

i will hang on the MPR

RE: unban request - Dan - 2015-07-17 13:56

Please edit your post to the format located here, then I'll discuss your ban.

RE: unban request - Dan - 2015-07-19 12:08

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. You've actually just described the incident which caused you to swear, as opposed to why you deserve an unban.

I understand something may have caused you to swear, but I'm sure for every single incident of swearing beforehand, that this hasn't been the case. You have had eight swear fines in the last two months. You also did so twice after receiving a warning not to swear.

Your ban ends tomorrow, so you can sit this one out. Please consider your language when on our servers - swear fines are warnings!

Unban Request Denied