[TC] Gaming Forums
- Banned due to admin (Archived by Ras) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Banned due to admin (Archived by Ras) (/showthread.php?tid=18613)

- Banned due to admin (Archived by Ras) - gaza1994 - 2015-07-19 20:42

Your LFS username: gazaweb

Their LFS username(s): ??(banned me before i could get it)??
Their in-game nickname(s):[TC]›Dan‹

Main reason(s): I was swearing in the chat box (woops) then one of your admins confronted me regarding it ... I apologized then moved on..

Then a few others members started swearing and no fine was given.

SO i asked the admin if he was going to do anything and he said "nah"

he then said you can say "shit" without a fine, so i said shit a few times and he banned me for 24 hours...

May i ask why one of your staff is being picky towards just me ?

RE: Banned due to admin - Dan - 2015-07-19 20:49

I'm not picking on you. You avoided what the InSim would usually fine you €1000 for saying the "f word", so I fined you manually. Another player said "shit", which would NOT usually be punished by the InSim, hence why I did not punish that other player.

That does not go onto mean you can overuse the word, because you won't be punished for it. Sure, people say "ah, shit" sometimes, but you were using it in a rude manner. Let me quote you some of your lines:

Quote:2015-07-19 20:31:58 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : oi admin shit is a swear word, why he no getting fined?

You think saying "oi admin" is an acceptable way of approaching a fellow player?

Quote:2015-07-19 20:34:10 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : i call bull shivik
2015-07-19 20:35:23 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : well i dont think its fair punishing me and not anyone else ... so get with it!
2015-07-19 20:34:48 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : [TC]›Dan‹ - TESTICALS - that is all

Some other gibberish lines where you were just pushing your luck.

Quote:2015-07-19 20:35:54 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : [TC]›Dan‹ - SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Clearly just pushing your luck, hence why I kicked you from the server.

You returned, continuing to be annoying regarding this whole incident, when actually I was doing my duties by the book.

Quote:2015-07-19 20:36:19 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : ERMMM
2015-07-19 20:36:23 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : u said anyone can say shit
2015-07-19 20:36:37 UTC One (Kyoto) gazaweb [SCO] Gaza : based on that i say ur talking bull SHIT

I did indeed say anyone can say "shit". What I didn't say, was "you can push your luck, say it as much as you like, you won't be fined". Funnilly enough, that's what you were doing.

It's the final line of what you said that lead to the ban, telling me I'm "talking bull SHIT" when actually I'm the admin and know what to do far better than you?

RE: Banned due to admin - gaza1994 - 2015-07-19 20:51

But why say you CAN say shit which i did then kick/ban me what you DIDNT say was that i cant overuse the word, so you didnt give me the full story!

RE: Banned due to admin - Dan - 2015-07-19 20:54

(2015-07-19 20:51)gaza1994 Wrote:  But why say you CAN say shit which i did then kick/ban me what you DIDNT say was that i cant overuse the word, so you didnt give me the full story!

Wouldn't common sense tell you that if some swear words aren't approved of in our server, that others won't be frowned upon? You were pushing your luck considerably so I removed you from the server.

RE: Banned due to admin - BP - 2015-07-19 20:54

(2015-07-19 20:51)gaza1994 Wrote:  But why say you CAN say shit which i did then kick/ban me what you DIDNT say was that i cant overuse the word, so you didnt give me the full story!

If you want to deliberately push your luck and act rudely and aggressively towards [TC] Members, it's not really a surprise that you were banned for it. The ban is 100% deserved and was even very lenient considering your appalling attitude.

RE: Banned due to admin - gaza1994 - 2015-07-19 20:56

but wouldn't common sense tell you that if you allow certain swear words they WILL be overused.

And i wasn't pushing my luck, I'm not being made a fool of because some people get away with one thing and i don't

I'd also just like to add that F**K is not a swear word, thats why there's such a thing called "CENSORING"

(2015-07-19 20:54)BP Wrote:  

If you want to deliberately push your luck and act rudely and aggressively towards [TC] Members, it's not really a surprise that you were banned for it. The ban is 100% deserved and was even very lenient considering your appalling attitude.

Hardly an appalling attitude... isnt one of your rules to "talk it out with who ever you have the problem with" didnt really get much of a chance to now did i considering i was just banned/kicked?

RE: Banned due to admin - Dan - 2015-07-19 21:09

(2015-07-19 20:56)gaza1994 Wrote:  but wouldn't common sense tell you that if you allow certain swear words they WILL be overused.

No, because people are quite good at keeping a respectable and non-aggressive tone on the server, so overusing it like you did is not acceptable.

(2015-07-19 20:56)gaza1994 Wrote:  And i wasn't pushing my luck, I'm not being made a fool of because some people get away with one thing and i don't

You're struggling to realise that nobody got away with nothing. One guy said "shit" because, I don't know, maybe he flipped over a barrier? There's a difference between saying it just as a general word, and saying it aggressively and repeatedly; the latter which you were doing.

(2015-07-19 20:56)gaza1994 Wrote:  I'd also just like to add that F**K is not a swear word, thats why there's such a thing called "CENSORING"

Your intention was to swear, but you avoided doing it specifically by censoring it. It's possible to tell what the word you censored was, hence you were fined. I would tell you what wouldn't be fined, but you'll just go overusing it.

(2015-07-19 20:56)gaza1994 Wrote:  Hardly an appalling attitude... isnt one of your rules to "talk it out with who ever you have the problem with" didnt really get much of a chance to now did i considering i was just banned/kicked?

Indeed, users are supposed to talk with players before they jump to a report, but the way you were doing it was in an aggressive and unacceptable manner. You actually got plenty of time to talk with me, but you used the majority of it to push your luck with saying "shit".

RE: Banned due to admin - gaza1994 - 2015-07-19 21:12

but how could i push my luck saying shit if its "not punishable" ?

Your going against your own rules here.

RE: Banned due to admin - Dan - 2015-07-19 21:13

(2015-07-19 21:09)Dan Wrote:  There's a difference between saying it just as a general word, and saying it aggressively and repeatedly; the latter which you were doing.

RE: Banned due to admin - gaza1994 - 2015-07-19 21:15

how is saying shit a few times in a row aggressive?

If i wanted to be aggressive im pretty sure id throw in a few other words

RE: Banned due to admin - Dan - 2015-07-19 21:17

(2015-07-19 21:15)gaza1994 Wrote:  how is saying shit a few times in a row aggressive?

If i wanted to be aggressive im pretty sure id throw in a few other words

I would reply to this, but quite frankly I'd be repeating words that I've used before. That will indicate that this thread is going around in circles.

I'll let [TC] Management deal with this from now on should they deem it necessary.

RE: Banned due to admin - gaza1994 - 2015-07-19 21:20

fair doos ...

RE: Banned due to admin - Ras - 2015-07-19 21:36

This report is being looked into by [TC] Management as you have reported a [TC] Member. Please be patient.

RE: Banned due to admin - Ras - 2015-07-22 19:28

You were kicked and banned completely justifiably given your argumentative and aggressive behaviour.

In this thread, Dan has clearly explained why his actions were fair, but you seem to be unable to take this advice on board.

~ TC Management

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.