[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report users (Report Archived by Olli) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report users (Report Archived by Olli) (/showthread.php?tid=18635)

+ Report users (Report Archived by Olli) - KooKoo - 2015-07-21 01:47

Your LFS username:

Their LFS username(s): bZman
Their in-game nickname(s): Vito

Their LFS username(s): stevie-lee
Their in-game nickname(s): (Changed name frequently in replay)

Their LFS username(s): leoncoder
Their in-game nickname(s): (Changed name frequently in replay)

Main reason(s): Provoking comments, Inappropriate names, Maybe Insulting?

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rj54lc6wv4819ba/Report_users.mpr

Replay timestamps:
1:25:02 - I constantly !laser to pull over him for slow speed, chooses to escape and I showed him !location several times.

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Vito and his two friends are constantly provoking me by their unnecessary comments, this is not the first time Vito does it to me and I think Vito is known for this behavior. You can see in the chatlogs how he speaks to me even before this incident.

His friend, who constantly changes name to make it sound inappropriate is even worse, his names just sound insulting.

The third one is just trying to fuel the argument.

Thanks

Report users - Olli - 2015-07-21 07:27

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report users - Olli - 2015-07-21 11:05

Hello,

bZman: Will receive a ban. This kind of behaviour isn't new from him. No one should get constantly picked on the servers. Also, his language isn't from the cleanest end either. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, despite that he just kept going on. If you haven't got anything else to say than constantly commenting on another user - please keep your mouth shut.

stevie-lee: Will receive a confirmable in-game warning for his general bad attitude towards fellow cruisers. The nicknames he was using aren't in any way acceptable and he should be aware of that.

leoncoder: Will receive a ban. The sort of language he was using is horrendous and inappropriate. He should've learned to keep an eye on what he says upon his previous punishments.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.