[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User Report (Report Archived by Olli) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User Report (Report Archived by Olli) (/showthread.php?tid=18647)

+ User Report (Report Archived by Olli) - tylerwood123 - 2015-07-22 08:34

Your LFS username: bay40k

Their LFS username(s): fanis
Their in-game nickname(s): ¢¢Tofu¡SStore¢£ (White and Black)

Main reason(s): Avoiding Swear Filter, Name Calling, Hit and Run

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/47db6s96yd2spvj/Bailey.mpr
Replay timestamps: 29:32:89 - Name Calling 31:23:85 - Hit And Run 37:45:47 - Avoiding Swear Filter[/align]

Description of incident (inc date & time): This user is Avoiding Swear Filter and Calling People Names then at one point decides to hit me as I am stationary at Round About!

NOTE: I AM [COP]Swift#178 ONLY REPORTING THIS BECAUSE I AM HELPING A FELLOW MATE THAT DID NOT KNOW HOW TO REPORT!

User Report - Olli - 2015-07-22 08:40

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: User Report - Olli - 2015-07-22 10:48

Hello,

Fanis: Will now receive a short ban for his offensive/insulting comments which were directed at another user. He is known for his generally bad language, which isn't tolerated on your servers. Despite the fact you ended up being the victim of ramming, it doesn't give you the right say whatever comes to your mouth.

Bay40K: Will be issued with a confirmable in-game warning regarding rule 1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately. Blatantly ramming a fellow cruiser isn't an acceptable manoeuvre. Next time, you might want to reconsider submitting a forum report if you're unsure whether you've broken a rule(s) as well.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.