[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=18865)

+ Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Connor) - Adorable - 2015-07-31 18:07

Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s):Sparklez
skymoon34
Their in-game nickname(s);[CSR] Spark
CAR DEALER #75
Main reason(s): Ramming me to prevent me in being in the cruise look like he own the road

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/192izp...Report.mpr
Replay timestamps: 31:14:0 <- Me in the cruise, no problems!
34:15:0 <- Sparklez P.I.T Me. No reason
39:55:0 <- Spark Steer to my car.
40:0:0 <- Attempts to do another P.I.T
41:20:0 <- Pushing...
53:23:0 <- CAR DEALER Calls me stupid
57:00:0 <- CAR DEALER , DAMN YOU!
58:35:0 <- P.I.T From Car Dealer

Description of incident (inc date & time): Today, Description above

RE: Report - Multiple users - Borja - 2015-07-31 18:13

I feel needed to publicate , one of your actions too. Please , check chat. He say "Shut up spark" and more things like this.

[Image: 55bbba76d2da2-lfs_00000165.jpg]

Report - Multiple users - Connor - 2015-07-31 18:13

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Multiple users - Borja - 2015-07-31 18:14

All started when Spark decide to organize a cruise , and we were talking on how to order it and those things.

Few times later , Spark were infront of me , and me behing.. Mr. Ad were at road and i feeled that he will turn into left lane. i think he will come into pits because he were going so slow. As i wanted to be behing Spark like always , he start overtaking , blocking , raming , interfering , and doing lot of bad things in our cruise. Spark , very times , ask very repectfuly to left it, be he continue. Can check the chatlogs if want admins , of how i were talking to spark via !ch for despiste Mr.Ad and have a great funny. He start saying that he going to report us. Its true that we arent owners of the road , but we organize the cruise , and dont want to had you in , and you keep overtaking and causing caos at main chat. Some times you say " Or im second , or no cruise ! " Cmon man... See how im some times i ask if i can be behind spark , or behind angel , and i the answer its NO , i understand and go back.

Thats all , Borja

RE: Report - Multiple users - Adorable - 2015-07-31 18:15

Here is the link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/192izpskau5d74o/Report.mpr

(2015-07-31 18:14)Borja Wrote:  All started when Spark decide to organize a cruise , and we were talking on how to order it and those things.

Few times later , Spark were infront of me , and me behing.. Mr. Ad were at road and i feeled that he will turn into left lane. i think he will come into pits because he were going so slow

Ok so now you're hiding?

You & your friend enjoyed ramming & blocking me earlier. Told you that i'll create a report you told me go do it now. Here is it. =]

He said: I asked you to leave.

1) He doesn't own the road
2) Even if it is his own cruise he can't kick me.

There was another guy that I didn't want to mention rammed me few times but he did however apologise at the end. I kept up with you driving cleanly for 20 Minutes Where I was getting hit everywhere, in the chat, by cars, That's my reaction.

Borja Wrote:i understand and go back.
Sir, You just lied. I'm not going to waste more time on giving timestamps. But the admins who is going to review this shall review the amount of time you was pushing me in and/or trying to get rid of me

RE: Report - Multiple users - Spark - 2015-07-31 18:40

Hello,

I have asked you to leave my cruise multiple times, yet you decided to keep intimidating me and the people who were ready to kick off with a good mood for the beginning of Gumball.

I am aware that my actions were over the top, but your actions were not better. Still, I would like to apologize for my behavior.

Calling me an ''Idiot'' huh? (2nd time now)
[Image: 1I9YO5F.jpg]

Thank you!
~Spark

RE: Report - Multiple users - Adorable - 2015-07-31 19:02

(2015-07-31 18:40)Spark Wrote:  I have asked you to leave my cruise multiple times

You can't kick me off the server. You just have to understand that, you do not own the road.

You broke the most important rule which is...

Server Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

RE: Report - Multiple users - Borja - 2015-07-31 19:09

(2015-07-31 19:02)Mr.AD Wrote:  
(2015-07-31 18:40)Spark Wrote:  I have asked you to leave my cruise multiple times

You can't kick me off the server. You just have to understand that, you do not own the road.

You broke the most important rule which is...

Server Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

He never own the road ! But he is telling u tu left the cruise ! U were following us.

RE: Report - Multiple users - Connor - 2015-07-31 19:23

Borja, as this doesn't concern you, you should not be posting here.

I'm locking this thread to avoid anymore conflict until I have posted my thoughts on the situation.

RE: Report - Multiple users - Connor - 2015-07-31 20:50

Spark -

34:15 - Spark did indeed PIT Mr.AD but this was boiling up to this point. Mr.AD was overtaking their cruise to try and get to the front and was asked multiple times to go to the back or leave the cruise alone. He ignored all of these requests and cut in front of everyone. After this incident you can see everyone starts to push Mr.AD out of the way in frustration which on their part is not acceptable behaviour either.

39:55 - Mr.AD clearly tries to overtake people to get to the front again which is asking for more frustration from the whole cruise. However, it was Spark that caused the collision by turning into him to be fair.

41:20 - Mr.AD goes to the front of the cruise and tries to slow them down by brakechecking. Spark tries to stop him from doing this by pushing him. They are both in the wrong here.

CAR DEALER -

53:23 - Mr.AD here is, again, overtaking the cruise and just trying to cause trouble. CAR DEALER does not deal with this very well by blocking him, but this is again provoked by Mr.AD. CAR DEALER's reaction as well does not help: "stupid!!!"

57:00 - Again this is caused by Mr.AD trying to overtake and then CAR DEALER trying to stop him from overtaking. And once again, CAR DEALER does not deal with this situation very well.

58:35 - CAR DEALER does not need to do this and is just causing Mr.AD to go and cause more trouble for everyone in the cruise for the attention.

SparkleZ will receive a confirmable in-game warning for pitting you out of the way and not controlling the situation very well.

skymoon34 will receive a 7 day ban for blatantly insulting and ramming you.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.