[TC] Gaming Forums
Cruise Crew [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Community Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Cruise Crew [CLOSED] (/showthread.php?tid=18997)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - BP - 2015-08-23 21:30

Skoda Wrote:so they go on a recruitment trial before they go on a recruitment period

Perhaps they need a recruitment test to determine whether they should go on a recruitment trial before they're eventually put on a recruitment period?

#recruitmentception

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - KooKoo - 2015-08-23 21:37

(2015-08-23 21:30)BP Wrote:  
Skoda Wrote:so they go on a recruitment trial before they go on a recruitment period

Perhaps they need a recruitment test to determine whether they should go on a recruitment trial before they're eventually put on a recruitment period?

#recruitmentception

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Owl - 2015-08-23 21:42

Maybe I haven't worded it properly, if we are unsure, they are put on a probation period, until we think they are eligible to complete a recruitment period.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - KaraK - 2015-08-23 22:19

(2015-08-23 21:42)Skoda Wrote:  Maybe I haven't worded it properly, if we are unsure, they are put on a probation period, until we think they are eligible to complete a recruitment period.

So you are putting them on a recruitment period before putting them on a recruitment period when you're unsure they can complete a recruitment period?

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - fWANKy - 2015-08-24 01:01

Too many period

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Borja - 2015-08-24 07:50

The recruit its for something, for let you decide if he get in or not. If he complete two weeks, and you are not sure, its because the user dont make something good, so, he wpnt pass it.

Im lost in some point cause im not understanding it..

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Owl - 2015-08-24 08:22

Let me word this again because the way I have said it no one can understand. The probation period is basically the same as a recruitment period but longer. Like TC have a Constable in probation period etc.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Frozen - 2015-08-24 10:12

Yes, but a constable in probation is already a member.

And you are giving a probation to someone who is being evalued a.k.a tested / reviewed and not yet a member.

So in short words, your "probation" is to decide if he is good enough to be reviewed, when that, in my opinion should be done before you even invite him to the team as recruit, if you're so 'unsure'

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - VirtualTourist - 2015-08-24 10:52

(2015-08-24 08:22)Skoda Wrote:  Let me word this again because the way I have said it no one can understand. The probation period is basically the same as a recruitment period but longer. Like TC have a Constable in probation period etc.

Main difference is that you can't just gift the admin rights to the member soon as they join. That's the only reason I think TC employ such.

For a normal cruise team with no responsibilities at all?

Please remember many people play this game for fun, and only fun.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Owl - 2015-08-24 11:14

(2015-08-24 10:12)Frozen Wrote:  So in short words, your "probation" is to decide if he is good enough to be reviewed, when that, in my opinion should be done before you even invite him to the team as recruit, if you're so 'unsure'

Finally someone understood

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Borja - 2015-08-24 11:26

(2015-08-24 11:14)Skoda Wrote:  
(2015-08-24 10:12)Frozen Wrote:  So in short words, your "probation" is to decide if he is good enough to be reviewed, when that, in my opinion should be done before you even invite him to the team as recruit, if you're so 'unsure'

If im not wrong, all understood it , but dont find the logical part of it.
Anyways , its your team , and you are who decide the things.

Good luck !

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - VirtualTourist - 2015-08-24 11:44

(2015-08-24 11:14)Skoda Wrote:  

I don't think you read his post. At least you didn't comprehend what he was saying.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Owl - 2015-08-24 12:10

I did read his post, now let's cut an end to this part of the discussion. I am trying to clean up CC with what DJmad had done to it and make it better. It wont help me saying something then everyone starts criticizing my actions.

Give this team a chance to make itself better and time to grow

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - BP - 2015-08-24 12:11

(2015-08-24 08:22)Skoda Wrote:  Let me word this again because the way I have said it no one can understand. The probation period is basically the same as a recruitment period but longer. Like TC have a Constable in probation period etc.

[TC] also has a recruit rank, Constable is a full member whatever way you look at it.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Owl - 2015-08-24 12:13

How many times do I have to say, Recruit on Probation means we are still unsure whether we should let them in. It's OUR way of giving people a chance. Don't like it? Don't have to...

(2015-08-24 12:10)Skoda Wrote:  I did read his post, now let's cut an end to this part of the discussion. I am trying to clean up CC with what DJmad had done to it and make it better. It wont help me saying something then everyone starts criticizing my actions.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Borja - 2015-08-24 12:15

Anyone have make any critic on it? Just asking , and trying to understanding why you did this.

Good luck with your decisions.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - BP - 2015-08-24 12:17

(2015-08-24 12:13)Skoda Wrote:  How many times do I have to say, Recruit on Probation means we are still unsure whether we should let them in. It's OUR way of giving people a chance. Don't like it? Don't have to...

(2015-08-24 12:10)Skoda Wrote:  I did read his post, now let's cut an end to this part of the discussion. I am trying to clean up CC with what DJmad had done to it and make it better. It wont help me saying something then everyone starts criticizing my actions.

No need to get aggressive. There was a minute (more or less) between our posts.

I was merely correcting you.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Owl - 2015-08-24 12:18

Ok so if anyone wants to know the full story:

Lungu Applied
Statistics shown he is quite inactive
Application denied
PM's me with a bad attitude
I PM him back saying if you want any chance of being in CC, your attitude must improve in your next PM
He apologizes and comes back with a better attitude saying he will be more active,
Give him a chance
Recruit on Probation Rank given

(2015-08-24 12:17)BP Wrote:  No need to get aggressive. There was a minute (more or less) between our posts.

I was merely correcting you.

Sorry then

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Frozen - 2015-08-24 13:50

Nobody judges you Skoda, you can do it the way you want. Whether we find it more or less logical is of course our problem, we just wanted to share our opinion about it.

RE: Cruise Crew - Reopened - Morreboy - 2015-08-24 14:23

Skoda I understand why you do it so just keep continue do it. If people can't see the idea behind it then it's there problem. And All the other people, you are giving your opinions to skoda and that's a good thing yes, but some of them seems abit aggressive, and hatefull against him and the team (just saying)

GOOD LUCK SKODA! May the team be as big as a banana palm