[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report: Skodaowner (Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report: Skodaowner (Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=19087)

- Report: Skodaowner (Archived by Connor) - Adorable - 2015-08-12 14:48

Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): skodaowner
Their in-game nickname(s):CCxSkoda

Main reason(s): Applying full brake in a straight line without a reason + Failure to apologize after having a discussion with him

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Screenshot (Click to View)

Replay : http://www.mediafire.com/download/dwskddjbp423sk4
Replay timestamps: 7:28:0

Description of incident (inc date & time): 5 mins ago 8/12/2015

Server Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Report: Skodaowner - Connor - 2015-08-12 14:54

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report: Skodaowner - Owl - 2015-08-12 14:54

First please explain this: [Image: W0dRI5q.jpg]
Then wonder why I didn't apologise. YOU should have kept distance from me. I was being provoked by you and I decided to brakecheck to keep you off my back, you could have overtaken but you just sat there.

Oh and because you went into me, you technically rammed me.

RE: Report: Skodaowner - Adorable - 2015-08-12 14:58

Man, We all know that ramming and/or provoking accidents is against the rules. And you just broke rule 1.2

I asked for a sorry, severals time and you're just ignoring me, Changing subject.

I then disconnected and uploaded the replay and filled the report form, asked from you again to apologise. And you didn't want to, thus I submitted my post Smile

RE: Report: Skodaowner - Owl - 2015-08-12 14:59

Get your facts straight before you report... "Trolling"

[Image: DxxOW6D.jpg]
Attitude: Hurrendous

RE: Report: Skodaowner - Adorable - 2015-08-12 15:03

Quote:[img]screenshot[/img]
Attitude: Hurrendous

I'm laughing at the ways you're trying to make me in the wrong whilst you are. :
Skoda Wrote:Oh and because you went into me, you technically rammed me.

RE: Report: Skodaowner - Owl - 2015-08-12 15:03

Rules Wrote:1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.
This has been broken by you!

RE: Report: Skodaowner - Adorable - 2015-08-12 15:08

(2015-08-12 15:03)Skoda Wrote:  1.1. Respect other players.
This has been broken by you!
Explain how?

RE: Report: Skodaowner - Connor - 2015-08-12 15:18

Mr.AD, you knew exactly what you were doing. It's common sense that you should at least leave a whole car's length between you and the driver ahead, especially on a Highway. Your reaction was instantaneous, almost like you were expecting him to brakecheck you (to get you away which he did). There has been a significant trend in your reports with provoking the person you want to report and once they react in such a way, you go to report them.

The rule 1.2. that you posted does not work in your favour at all seeing as you were clearly tailgating Skoda which in itself is provoking an accident. If you continue this provoking behaviour, you'll be sure that a lengthier ban will be issued. Instead of trying to get others into trouble, I would stay out of trouble and keep to yourself.

No action needs to be taken against any party here due to the context of the collision.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.