[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report CurtD (Report Archived by Olli) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report CurtD (Report Archived by Olli) (/showthread.php?tid=19117)

+ Report CurtD (Report Archived by Olli) - B!ll - 2015-08-14 09:47

Your LFS username: B!ll [cz]

Their LFS username: curtisdeakin1997
Their in-game nickname: [MAC]CurtD[COP]

Main reason: insulting

Replay link: Replay
Replay timestamps:
  • 56:54.xx

Description of incident:
After a brief conversation with curtD I was disgusted by his certainty how he lied to me. This is very wrong attitude from my view and can cause only troubles and unnecessary quarrels.

CurtD try to think about that how you behave when you are mad. It is not need to show your emotions like this way.

Report CurtD - Olli - 2015-08-14 09:50

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report CurtD - Olli - 2015-08-14 19:36

Hello,

I've now reviewed the situation several times. For now, I won't be taking any action upon this report. Since there're no grounds for such action, as I wasn't able to find enough evidence from the chat logs. If the person who CurtD's rather an offensive comment was directed at would've been upset, the situation might be different. CurtD, I strongly advise you to keep your mouth shut and stop swearing. As seen, people become tired of your attitude over time. You've got plenty enough of swearing fines recently. If you're going to continue on using such inappropriate language, you'll face the right punishment. I'll leave a warning for you which has to be confirmed in-game.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.