[TC] Gaming Forums
+ ramming (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + ramming (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=19190)

+ ramming (Report Archived by Dracula) - alfd-raly - 2015-08-17 22:44

Your LFS username: alfd-raly

Their LFS username(s): minivan
Their in-game nickname(s): VTU•MiniV[COP]

Main reason(s):Ramming

24:20 ramming
24:35 ramming again
25:03 hard ram in chase
25:05 Ramming again

It seems he did not know the rules of the police do not apologize

In addition, it lag

http://www.mediafire.com/download/646sio6yf05j6wz/%5E5VTU%5E0%E2%80%A2%5E3MiniV%5BCOP%5D_%5E9minivan.mpr

RE: ramming - Minivan - 2015-08-18 02:34

(2015-08-17 22:44)alfd-raly Wrote:  Your LFS username: alfd-raly

Their LFS username(s): minivan
Their in-game nickname(s): VTU•MiniV[COP]

Main reason(s):Ramming

24:20 ramming
24:35 ramming again
25:03 hard ram in chase
25:05 Ramming again

It seems he did not know the rules of the police do not apologize

In addition, it lag

http://www.mediafire.com/download/646sio6yf05j6wz/%5E5VTU%5E0%E2%80%A2%5E3MiniV%5BCOP%5D_%5E9minivan.mpr

reviewing the replay now because i dont hit someone and not say sorry.

I just watched it, we were in pursuit and you were lagging really badly. I remember this your ping kept jumping from 300 to 1.4 which would explain the rear end collisions. The reason i didn't say sorry, is for one we were in chase, and 2 because on my screen i wasn't even rear ending you i was getting very close yes and then it would lag and you'd be further away. If i offended you I am sorry as i didn't mean any harm. I was simply pursuing. i was gonna set up for a pit maneuver but you stopped.

Also Taken from the police handbook.
If your suspect fails to stop for a prolonged period of time, you are permitted to use reasonable force to bring the pursuit to an end. It is highly suggested that you request backup so other cops can keep an area sterile for you carry out tactical and calculated manoeuvres on your suspects vehicle.

ramming - Dracula - 2015-08-18 06:09

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: ramming - Dracula - 2015-08-18 06:48

Hi,

Minivan, your contact was getting a bit rough there in my opinion, and you will receive a confirm able warning regarding how much force you use.

I don't usually get very harsh on people for things like this as a lot of the time it is heavily related to lag, and even if the contact itself is too extreme, just letting them know allows them to correct how they perform as a cop and in turn improve.

Please understand this is only a small warning, but it still goes onto your record so try your best to learn from this. :]

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.