[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Obvious Ramming (Report Archived by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Obvious Ramming (Report Archived by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=19231)

+ Obvious Ramming (Report Archived by Dan) - Minivan - 2015-08-19 21:12

Your LFS username:Minivan

Their LFS username(s):ernestoo
Their in-game nickname(s):Ernestâ„¢

Main reason(s): Blatant Ramming, no sorry, nothing.

Replay and/or screenshot link:Replay (4Shared)
Replay timestamps: watch from 6:38.09 focus on the brake lights.

Description of incident (inc date & time): He came out of the pits, and there was a massive pile up on highway one that is very visible. He ran straight into the whole thing and didnt even bother to stop at all, or even acknowledge the fact that he even did anything wrong.

RE: Obvious Ramming - Shoot - 2015-08-19 21:50

Another incident that just happened involving the same user

Replay here

Time Stamp: Please watch from 1:41:01

Discription: Failed to respect sirens, rams straight through chase, no brakes, no sorry

Obvious Ramming - Dan - 2015-08-19 21:50

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Obvious Ramming - Ernest - 2015-08-21 07:23

lel isn't it a crash server? you made a big mess in the middle of the road two times and blaming me for the crash? hahhahahah

ps. I said that i was focused on ui and chat so i wasn't really paying attention to the road it a CRUISE server that what it says in the name, i don't expect a big pile ups in the middle of the road here xd

RE: Obvious Ramming - Dan - 2015-08-21 11:35

Minivan, next time, please use an upload site listed here. A sign up/login shouldn't be required for us simply to download a replay.

Both replays show pretty much the same occurrences, with Shoot's being slightly more severe in that the player had no decency to slow down for the chase, and instead plowed straight through it.

Ernest will be issued with a confirmable warning for these incidents. Rest assured that should incidents of this nature happen again, then a harsher punishment will be issued.

Thanks for the report
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.