[TC] Gaming Forums
+ ™WsD~Val (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + ™WsD~Val (Report Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=19232)

+ ™WsD~Val (Report Archived by Dizzle) - drifter59ru - 2015-08-19 21:48

Your LFS username: drifter59ru

Their LFS username(s): dollarsman

Their in-game nickname(s): ™WsD~Val

Main reason(s): Unduly aggressive

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!WgUTWLhT!f_5aNwFiPhBMXMuvfbNLmF4gEZQk63jdeJ-NSi4TOA8

Replay timestamps:
1:59:00 - He braked to provoke a crash barrier on
2:26:00 - He braked without any reason. Expected only reason to provoke an accident on the barrier
2:29:40 - Excessive pit maneuver
2:31:20 - He insists on his and continues to try to send me to the barrier but did not work
2:32:15 - Here he can do softer , but he chose cruelty ram, given that they do not pursue , and he saw that they were standing

Description of incident (inc date & time): 20.07.2015 21:00

RE: ™WsD~Val - Val - 2015-08-19 22:34

Hello,

Quote:1:59:00 - He braked to provoke a crash barrier on

I thought I would fit in the gap between you and the wall to do a brake'n'pit maneuver on you. May I comment that I managed to control this quickly and nicely without crashing into a barrier.

Quote:2:26:00 - He braked without any reason. Expected only reason to provoke an accident on the barrier

Same as above, tried to avoid your maneuver also.

And I don't see what's wrong with blocking the path of a cop or making him steer into a barrier by giving a slight & gentle push in which the initial hit wouldn't cause a damage. You are able to do the same.

By the way if a cop hit someone because of brakechecking, it's totally suspect's fault yes and it's really dangerous for the suspect too. I still fail to see how it is bad.

Quote:2:29:40 - Excessive pit maneuver

This could've been wonderfull... I don't find this excessive.

Quote:2:31:20 - He insists on his and continues to try to send me to the barrier but did not work

Indeed, I was so angry !!! To be a bit more serious, I don't see what's wrong with this, it was an attempt to do a legal maneuver.

Quote:2:32:15 - Here he can do softer , but he chose cruelty ram, given that they do not pursue , and he saw that they were standing

Indeed, I saw this roadblock right when I was approaching it, unfortunately I didn't check the map so I couldn't choose another road. I took the choice to break it because I couldn't get back from where I came, as you were trying to bust me, so at this moment I took that decision to break in, which caused me major damage on my front right suspension (It's more a win-win for you) because I hit the rear part of the FZ5 which is the heaviest.

I don't really find this contradictory to the rule, it states that I'm allowed to and the cop didn't receive major damage, yes he flew a bit, I'm suspecting that the lag was involved in there.

Thanks for your time.

™WsD~Val - Dizzle - 2015-08-20 02:51

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: ™WsD~Val - Dizzle - 2015-08-20 03:47

1:59:00 -
2:26:00 -
2:29:40 -
2:31:20 -

The above time stamps I see no major issues. These are normal actions from suspects that are usually a bit more defensive in chases.

2:32:15 - This is not acceptable. Full force ramming a road block is against our rules.

Val will receive a confirmable in-game warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.