[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=19305)

Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Connor) - Owen4 - 2015-08-24 20:15

LFS Username: owen4

● Time & Date of Incident: 23/24th august 2015

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm fully aware now that every time i accidentaly hit someone i need to apologise to the driver. my wheel broke so i've been attemting to get used to the mouse hense why my driving may of caused one or two accidents. i can reassure you this will not happen again and i will follow all the rules.

Regards

Owen

RE: Unban Request - Connor - 2015-08-24 20:30

Hello,

Tell me why you thought repeatedly ramming multiple people, then laughing at them was a good idea? And on top of that, getting 3 swearing fines due to your bad attitude.

It was all clearly intentional, no doubt about it.

RE: Unban Request - Owen4 - 2015-08-24 20:40

Hi,

Sounds rather cliché but the swearing and ramming wasn't actually me. see i've recently finished a New PC build and naturally i wanted to show it off to my friend because i'm quite proud of its specs so i had my friends come round to play a few games on it. one of the games being LFS and the last server i was on was CityDriving. my friends being as immature as they are (louis hacking can back me up on this) thought it would be funny. may seem hard to believe but most of the time i take simulation games seriously and follow all rules that the server has.

RE: Unban Request - Connor - 2015-08-24 20:43

Well then, would you care to give this a read?

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]

With this in mind, it was primarily your responsibility at what happened. You cannot blame others for your ban because you are responsible for everything that happens on your account.

RE: Unban Request - Owen4 - 2015-08-24 20:48

i'm assuming the ban wont be lifted then?
if not may i have a date and time as to when i'll be able to go on the server again?

RE: Unban Request - Connor - 2015-08-24 20:51

Due to the severity of the multiple rams and the strong language, the ban will not be lifted.

You may return to the servers two days from now (26th August); it is not a long ban.

Unban Request Denied