[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Faarlow (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Faarlow (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=19523)

+ Report Faarlow (Report Archived by Connor) - Gal75 - 2015-09-12 09:58

Your LFS username: Gal75

Their LFS username(s): Sensejs
Their in-game nickname(s): Faarlow and later [COP] Faarlow

Main reason(s):

Ramming without sorry's, provoking, provoking, ramming, ramming.. Didnt see even any PIT manouver, just ramming civilians and then no sorry, just capslocking " YOU DONT SEE SIRENS?" etc other bull shit.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/csrtdlct/downloads/new
Replay timestamps:

20.07 provoking starts. Im responding to tow, because i see there's no med/res or other cops. I have to "read rules" when im trying to help peoples. In that moment call cancelled. He start fighting for that did i respond or not, and i dont even know how it is his business. I see that as provoking or trolling. Im trying to explain situation, but he keep on trolling.
22.31 Kookoo give a evidence for that, and he finaly stop.
27.40 he are coming to backup, and ramms suspect dirty.
28.25 ramming me WITH OUT SORRY. Provoking starts again.
29.06 I have to respect sirens when im in the same chase as cop 1. He continues provoking, something awesome shit what i cant even understand. Continue reading chat from that 29.06 timestamp.

30.10 I start driving with MRT, i first take car, and then change name. Looks like some problem for him. I explain situation that im taking first car, then changing name and there might be no problem. He starts provoking again, saying me as arab and other shit jokes.
31.23 i report for that, Nathan have been looking for replay so he havent read his provoking texts. Or i think so, and hope.
Nathan says finaly that "try to avoid crashed my friend."
37.08 Its someones other fail that he cant drive without hitting barrier or wall. He would say sorry, not to respect sirens because it was only her fault.
37.25 Comes the final moment. In this moment i choice to report, because i get enough of that ramming. And the thing which is unbeliaveble, he are using caps lock and tell to others how it was their fault.
37.50 continue for capslocking "OMG" "YOU CANT SEE SIREN?" See that as ramming with out sorry, just provoking.

I saw more ramming than doing manouvers or respecting other players.

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Report Faarlow - Connor - 2015-09-12 15:41

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report Faarlow - Connor - 2015-09-12 16:37

For the first incident, the user clearly does not know the rules clearly enough to make all of those false assumptions. He should have really kept himself to himself.

Quote:27.40 he are coming to backup, and ramms suspect dirty.

Yep, his awareness of the suspect was not sufficient here and I doubt "lag" was the primary factor seeing as he drove straight into him.

Quote:28.25 ramming me WITH OUT SORRY. Provoking starts again.

His awareness of the suspect was pretty appalling here. KooKoo clearly made a U turn which is why you were stopped in the road to react to that. There was absolutely no reason for Faarlow to wrongside just to follow you and ramming into you and blaming you just made things worse. His attitude and decision making was terrible here and unacceptable.

His use of derogatory 'jokes' was not on either. No idea what his problem was and what he had against you; you can do what you did in any order you want, be that taking the car out first THEN changing your name or vice versa. This did not concern him in any way.

His attitude towards the people who were, according to him, "not moving for sirens" was not needed and totally unjustified. As a COP he should wait for the cars to get out of the way in such a tight area not just ram straight into them. He is not a safe COP at all and does not have any regard for other road users but himself.

Due to his horrendous recent history, he is lucky he does not get a very harsh ban but I will let him take a 7 day break from our servers. Furthermore he will receive a confirmable in-game warning regarding his COP rights. His copping was appalling and due to his attitude towards other members, if he is caught doing this again as a COP, his rights will be revoked. This was not on.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.