[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] (Report Archived by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] (Report Archived by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=19536)

+ Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] (Report Archived by Leon) - KooKoo - 2015-09-13 13:57

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Brad - 2015-09-13 14:49

Hi, obviously a member of management will be dealing with this but i'd suggest providing a replay if you have one available.

Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Leon - 2015-09-13 14:50

As Brad said, Kookoo, we will be needing a replay from the incident.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-13 15:08

Edited OP.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - VirtualTourist - 2015-09-13 16:09

(2015-09-13 13:57)KooKoo Wrote:  I must admit, we were taking the wrong way out of the pits, but I was just trying to reach the bridge easier, and I suddenly encountered them. I do keep an eye on the map but I was lagging. The reason for this lag is that I am downloading mods for another game. But really, is that a reason to call us idiots? for taking the wrong way?

Yes.

Administrator Message by: Brad

Do not post in UR threads in which you are not involved

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-13 16:11

Okay.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Nathan - 2015-09-13 16:26

KooKoo i guess i am due you an apology, so sorry..

If you will id like to fill you in on a little background regarding this, you were reported both through insim and the same !tc chat for crashing other users without saying sorry. Thus i was spending time looking at temp replays to review your behavior prior to the aforementioned moment, apon review of the temp replay it was clearly shown you hit 2 other users without apologizing which you denied in game, i had a brief word with you and let you off. I could have easily been less lenient.

You were spoken to about this.

Not long later i see you messing around driving two wheels up a wall on one of the fastest sections of the map and sitting your car on the apex of a corner on h1, not to mention driving the wrong way out the pits in the first place, along with another user.

You then replied this was
"KooKoo : Im taking the easy route to the bridge"

Your actions caused a large disruption on the pit entry lane which you did not seem to bothered about, not to mention the fact the Sydney pits are one way.

I am not sure how you can blame lag for your inability to abide by server rules, I expected better of you to be honest.

Furthermore my comment was un directed, you are the one taking offense to it and making frankly petty reports. You assume that you were the only one I was dealing with, which is incorrect. There was a list as long as my arm of people unable to follow simple rules on our servers, not to mention everyone's very quick to let us know when people are crashing them.

Considering you were breaking rules yourself and disrupting the server this is an interesting report.

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.

Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.
Strictly forbidden on Autobahn-sections. (see Server Specific Rules)

1.12. Stunts:

Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players. Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.
1.12.1. Do not drift around roundabouts.

Drifting while passing through is tolerated, however rule 1.2 still applies.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-14 04:21

Quote:If you will id like to fill you in on a little background regarding this, you were reported both through insim and the same !tc chat for crashing other users without saying sorry. Thus i was spending time looking at temp replays to review your behavior prior to the aforementioned moment, apon review of the temp replay it was clearly shown you hit 2 other users without apologizing which you denied in game, i had a brief word with you and let you off. I could have easily been less lenient.

You were spoken to about this.

Why are you bringing this up? This report is not based on what happened between me and another player. You let me off right?

I looked through the replay and I just realized I did crash him, download the replay and look at timestamp 0:48.20. I will pay him compensation because I just realized I hit him and another user.

Quote:Your actions caused a large disruption on the pit entry lane which you did not seem to bothered about, not to mention the fact the Sydney pits are one way.

How did I cause a large disruption if you were the only one who was trying to enter the pits? It was me, you, Vegta & 2 others who came because you blocked the road while speaking to me.

Quote:I am not sure how you can blame lag for your inability to abide by server rules, I expected better of you to be honest.

Have you looked at the replay? It shows me lagging clearly.

Quote:Furthermore my comment was un directed, you are the one taking offense to it and making frankly petty reports. You assume that you were the only one I was dealing with, which is incorrect. There was a list as long as my arm of people unable to follow simple rules on our servers, not to mention everyone's very quick to let us know when people are crashing them.

Considering you were breaking rules yourself and disrupting the server this is an interesting report.

Oh, so the comment you made was not towards me and vegeta? It was directed at more people which I think makes the situation a bit worse. If I said idiot to a player, you'd stop me and speak to me, usually you'll warn me for it. So why can't I do the same?

Quote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.

Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.
Strictly forbidden on Autobahn-sections. (see Server Specific Rules)

1.12. Stunts:

Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players. Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.

I didn't disrupt any players, I did not crash any players. The stunt was on the VERY side of the road.

But, didn't you say you let me off? so why are you bringing this up? It's barely related to the incident where you called a few people idiots and the way you deal with me.

1.1. Respect other players.

1.7. Use proper language at all times.

And these are just basic common sense rules.

70% of the text you wrote doesn't make sense on why this report is valid or not. You haven't told me one reason why you called me and other users idiots or why you were dealing with me using this attitude?

KooKoo

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Nathan - 2015-09-14 12:01

I will reply to the above later after I return home from my place of employment.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-14 12:15

Take your time.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Nathan - 2015-09-14 18:12

I had a huge reply created for this then my pc crashed.

Whoevers dealing with this please look at these images below.
kookoo i let you off with ramming uf1's not everything else.

I think enough had been said.

http://pho.to/9iNas

The user Koo koos behavior negatively impacted a number of other users game play, through excessive avoidable lag or stunting/ breaking rules, upto and including the incident in question

He left the pits in the wrong way on both occasions and caused a crash.

The replay up-to and including the incident is vindictive of this noobing around game play which is shown in large amounts.

Ill leave it with this, after so many crashes and lag hits why did you not either stop playing or fix your lag.

Not to mention the Excessive history of behavior like this.

Please note Anton's behaviour at the start.

Please do not reply after this: A leader will deal with it.

[Image: 7acb6334_o.jpeg]

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-14 23:40

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-15 01:05

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Nathan - 2015-09-15 05:15

Kookoo

It's massively inappropriate for me to take action against you when i am involved in the report.

I deliberately didn't lock the thread for good reason

We are going in circles here and you seem to have a quite short sounding temper just now from what I can tell?

I wouldn't call 15 minutes or so all day..

What you have failed to acknowledge multiple times now is that it's unacceptable for you to leave the pits in the wrong direction.

On both occasions you caused a crash.

I stopped my car in front of you to block you from leaving the wrong way, not that you noticed due to lag.

The images are related to the incident.

Even if you look at the incident itself you crashed into my car and then expected me to let you just drive on by the wrong way out the pits.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-15 07:32

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Nick - 2015-09-15 08:07

KooKoo, although I am not handling this report in any way (as Brad mentioned above, management deal with reports against [TC] Members) I'd like to clear a few things up as you seem to have a couple of misunderstandings.

Firstly, if an admin "lets you off" with something, this is not a free pass to mess around for the rest of the day, as you appear to believe it is. If you continue to cause issues, as would appear to be the case here, then your earlier actions can still be looked at - they will not be swept under the rug and forgotten about. Letting you off would only apply if you didn't actually create more problems.

Secondly, as Nathan said, it would be inappropriate for Nathan to take action now, or lock this thread. A member of Management will handle anything like that, hopefully sooner rather than later so we can get this whole debacle over and done with.

Hope that clears up any misconceptions you had KooKoo,

Nick

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-15 08:36

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Pete - 2015-09-15 15:45

Bumping the thread will not get it done any faster. Have some patience.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - KooKoo - 2015-09-16 00:49

I didn't bump.

RE: Report - [TC]›Nathan‹[VCU] - Leon - 2015-09-16 16:06

Hello,

Nathan has been reminded to be more careful with the words he uses when dealing with people.

KooKoo, if you want to file a report on someone, please do it properly. Replacing all your posts in the thread with "***" is childish, disrespectful towards all parties and causes (avoidable) confusion.

Moreover, you were clearly causing issues on the server and persisted this behaviour despite an admin previously intervening. Treat this as a reminder to follow the rules at all times.

Thanks.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.