[TC] Gaming Forums
- report - V-EGETA (Archived by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - report - V-EGETA (Archived by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=19723)

- report - V-EGETA (Archived by Howlin) - Cah9 - 2015-09-29 12:08

Your LFS username:Cah9

Their LFS username(s):V-EGETA
Their in-game nickname(s):¢~“VEGETA”¢¡

Main reason(s):Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?96tdoxbkag2d1zt

Replay timestamps:
1:20:24.37 chase starts
1:20:53.12 I accidently hit him and as I was typing sorry he started ramming me to get through.
1:25.10.00 purposely rams into my side send me into the wall and flips me, instead of helping me he decides to repair himself and blame it on lag.
1:26 :56.39 kookoo joins around here sometime.
1:27:25.00 vegeta decides to ram my side here
1:27:41.00 hits my side making me go flying.
1:27.44.00 again...
1:27.47.00 rams me again
1:29.42.00 rams me from behind
1:30.10.00 he rams kookoo here
1:30:27.00 kookoo is out for the count here, both him and vegeta try to squeeze through a tight section of the track.
1:30:51.00 after my breaks locked up and I slide into him I started to type sorry but stopped after hit purposely rammed me after
1:31.27.00 vegeta try's some weird manoeuvre to put me in the wall, doesn't work.
1:32:15.00 he rams into the side of me making me fly into the wall
1:32:19.00 [MED] wrcking does the jump at the end of the pits and hits into me, this isn't his fault. after this I quit the chase and I know I did get angry at him and swore at him, I'm sorry for this I was angry at the time

Description of incident (inc date & time): 9:25 (UTC+10) 29/9/2015

I started to chase vegeta earlier and he decided to go ww on ab to loose me, I decided to let this slide and continued on with my business. after seeing vegeta arab drifting the ab I decided to chase he but resulted in him ramming me trying to get away and he also flipped my car trying to. kookoo decided to join in the chase after I called for backup and vegeta decided to ram him as well. he rammed me into a wall and into the path of another player and I quit the race because of this.

report - V-EGETA - Howlin - 2015-09-29 22:09

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: report - V-EGETA - Howlin - 2015-09-29 23:13

So, what I see is an Australian (Not known for their brilliant pings) starts chasing a Saudi Arabian (Also not know for their brilliant pings), the chase is pretty rough since both parties have terrible pings and both parties are spinning and flying off everywhere every time they touch, seems pretty normal from my point of view. I'm not quite sure how you can call any of what happened ramming, it's a simple fact that having a high ping may cause issues especially when it's both parties. None of the hits from him were really any harder than i'd expect in a normal chase, the only problem is the pings.

My only problem with Vegeta in this report is his slight wrongsiding on the autobahn which was incredibly minor since he only actually wrongsided the junctions, I won't take any action on that since it poses no more threat to anybody than normal wrongsiding and he did not hit anybody in the process. My main problem however is your attitude after the chase, angry or not, that comment was not acceptable and in the future you should probably think about what you put into the same sentence before speaking, since breaking rules and telling somebody that you'll report them for breaking rules is about the furthest thing from any sort of logical thinking. Personally I would have given you a short ban for that comment since you broke 2 crucial rules in a 5 word sentence however Luke has already taken action, take his words into careful consideration.

Next time you end up chasing somebody with a bad ping, consider that your own ping is pretty bad too and that it may cause you issues like this. If you're not willing to to put up with that then simply leave the chase before you get frustrated.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.