[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: Toniara97 (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: Toniara97 (Report Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=19883)

+ Report: Toniara97 (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Adorable - 2015-10-10 15:12

Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Toniara97
Their in-game nickname(s): [CSR] Toni [MED]

Main reason(s): Dangerous driving as a rescue unit, evading the police by pitting & hiding behind the pitlane, using excessive force as a suspect

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pjz95ojom2d4kij
Replay timestamps: He does a dangerous move - 45:50:0 and then run away before I start chasing him
I go looking for him and start chasing him.
He decide to stick to driving behind the pitlane.
He leaves 49:20:0
Heavy ram to the door 49:30:0
52:40:0 another heavy ram
53:20:0 just full throttle into my car without a reason, it won't do any damages anyway but he decides to try...
55:10:0 Heavy ram to the backup COP
56:15:0 Not even trying to reduce his speed

Description of incident (inc date & time): We need to setup a rules against such type of peoples, Its not the 1st time that a user get away from me using these techniques, but today I show an example of what it is like to chase an RB4 in this track.

Best regards
-Mr.AD

RE: Report: Toniara97 - Toni - 2015-10-10 15:27

I do agree that i did a dangerous move by pulling my handbrake and trying to do a U-Turn, which caused a number of cars to collide and avoid crashing.

I also do agree that i "evaded" the chase by Shift+P, but its not my problem if this guy cant start chasing the right person straight away (no hard feelings).

I do agree that i might of have been ramming the cops in this chase, but i was pissed off so i didnt really care about anything at that time.

Report: Toniara97 - Dizzle - 2015-10-11 05:38

(2015-10-10 15:27)Toni Wrote:  ...but its not my problem if this guy cant start chasing the right person straight away (no hard feelings).

It is your problem actually. As Mr. AD was going to position his car to !chase, you evaded by pitting. From here the report could have been started but he decided to basically give you another chance in which you could have simply pulled over, paid the fine, and been on your way.
Instead you chose to
1. Show poor attitude
2. Remain behind the pits (which is against the rules)
3. Ram

User will receive a short ban for his/her actions.

-Dizzle

1.1 Respect other players

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.