[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Rammers (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Rammers (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=19916)

+ Report - Rammers (Report Archived by Connor) - Yukine - 2015-10-12 16:37

Your LFS username: Kanade

Their LFS username(s): alikaptan13 , evoque
Their in-game nickname(s): 18 A.Türkkan , B.Tatlý

Main reason(s): Both are ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/9iu5exvg
Replay timestamps: 15:17 , 15:47

Description of incident:

For Türkkan: I don't see the point of ramming me there, he could have waited a few seconds, the time I could finish my pit stop. Instead he rammed me (and also made me too a second pit stop, which is a loss of time for his personal interest).

For B.Tatlý: The replay speaks for himself, donuthing and hitting cars.

Report - Rammers - Connor - 2015-10-12 21:56

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

There was no reason for alikaptan13 to try and ram you out of the way like that as you were taking a legitimate pit stop. This user does not have a recent history of ramming others but he has a negative history nonetheless. He will receive a confirmable in-game warning for ramming you.

There was also no reason for evoque to drift inside a place where people congregate to pit or park. There is a whole track and big car park behind the pits for him to mess about. He was hitting people while drifting and not apologising which in itself is not acceptable. These two have been sanctioned together in the past and seem to play together quite a lot. Both of them are not a good influence on each other at all as this relationship has earned evoque a day's ban due to his recent history of hitting others without apologising.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.