[TC] Gaming Forums
[TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Forum: [TC] Minecraft (/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Ras - 2015-01-25 15:30

Sure, but i never/rarely see any of you on the server anyway, so does it really matter?

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Pipa - 2015-01-25 15:44

Server won't be reset. Pete, Elmo and i found a really nice place close to spawn and planned to do some building there in the evening.

Just look around a bit there are great places next to the so hated desert.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Ras - 2015-01-25 15:46

Sounds good, i'll try to get on too. Spawn needs to be improved too. Not up to our normal standard atm.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Jerkkka - 2015-01-25 15:48

You can go check my buildings again, so then you can see i have been online. About 4hrs a day. And always im playing alone... And the first map, i was online ~6hrs a day??, Then map was restarted and i didnt play about 1 week. And then i finally get my motivation back and now its gone again...

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Ras - 2015-01-25 16:35

Pikku don't take it so personal. I'm not on about you Wink

You just mentioned the problem. There's only ever 1 on at a time. We need to get back to the old 5-6 on at a time regularly.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Morreboy - 2015-01-25 20:48

I miss other to play with. Lucky pikk was online this evening

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Toni - 2015-01-25 21:07

Im online for an hour Smile

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Jerkkka - 2015-01-26 06:07

Ye Morre that was nice. But we need more players Sad

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Toni - 2015-01-26 18:06

Im on now.

If anyone wants, feel free to help me build my Underground desert "temple".

X: 208,416 Y: 290,616.

Equipment is brought by yourself, but I will give instructions what to do Wink

Edit:

Im going on TS too... MC Channel.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Ras - 2015-02-13 14:26

Any chance people will actually start using this server regularly?

I really don't want to see it shut down and it's about to be.

After exploring a lot on this map, i can tell you that there are actually some very cool places, so it's worth coming on and start building your houses and go exploring! Some have already done that and some nice houses has popped up. Unfortunately rarely used because no one is online!

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Enthusiast - 2015-02-13 14:36

The more people - the better. It's time for you guys to start going online and building again so we can turn this back in to a community. If there's any progress, community buildings and projects will be built and maybe a new and improved Metro! This is also for the TC members, who used to spend quite a lot of time on the server and now they've just claimed land and let it stay withouth building on it.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Pete - 2015-02-13 14:47

Ras Wrote:[...] and it's about to be.

Said who?

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Sebas - 2015-02-13 14:49

I'd be glad to come online. Unfortunately since it's a survival server I don't have near enough time to gather the ressources necessary to even begin having fun on it. Move to a creative one and i'll be there instantly.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Ras - 2015-02-13 14:50

(2015-02-13 14:47)Pete Wrote:  

Said who?
I doubt you're gonna keep paying for it, next month with only 3 people using it?

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Enthusiast - 2015-02-13 14:51

You have teleport and lock commands, Sebas. It's lots easier.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Pete - 2015-02-13 15:05

(2015-02-13 14:50)Ras Wrote:  
(2015-02-13 14:47)Pete Wrote:  

Said who?
I doubt you're gonna keep paying for it, next month with only 3 people using it?

The way you said it sounded like an ultimatum. There's certainly no plan to shut it down just yet. It will only be shut down if the activity stalls completely. People are still using it, just not as much as we'd like.

If there is any agreed plan (possibly via a poll) to reinvigorate some activity then we'll be happy to do this to keep it running.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Ras - 2015-02-13 15:09

Ah right, makes sense. Any chance TC's could get creative and build something up like the old map. I still believe that's one of the reasons people kept coming back online (because of nice community buildings and road systems)

Right now every house is placed on a hill or somewhere else, in the middle of nowhere with no connection to the spawn area, etc.

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Enthusiast - 2015-02-13 15:18

I agree with Ras

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Bez - 2015-02-13 15:39

Maybe get more of the community interested that don't use the forums by using the advert in the servers?

I never used to use the forums when I started playing only until I started coming on TS.

I could look into getting a plugin that allows multiworlds. Survival world for people who want to play that mode and a creative world for people who want to just build. Would that be something that the community would be interested in?

RE: [TC] Minecraft - Discussion - Toni - 2015-02-14 13:38

Ill be playing it again as soon as i buy my own account, cousin wanted his back Wink

And i think the map is the problem ;(