[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Olli) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Olli) (/showthread.php?tid=20087)

Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Olli) - ZeVito - 2015-10-31 04:19

● Your LFS Username: bZman

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-10-30 "11:13 PM"

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have it.
● Replay Timestamps: Refer to link answer.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well, i made a mistake ehm, I was gonna sell my FZ5 to phantom for the trade value or a bit under if he would catch me and uh, when i got busted... i had just noticed i went to -4,700 and the fine was 400 so, uh well... We all make mistakes and uh, I haven't done this before, always recouped my money when i went down to the negatives, I know my history here isn't quite good and i forgot about the insim automatic ban until i looked at my $ because i hadn't played/thought of tc for about 50 days (length of ban) So... May i please be unbanned?

Unban Request - Olli - 2015-10-31 07:56

Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.

RE: Unban Request - ZeVito - 2015-10-31 17:17

Thanks, however it is apparent that i'm still banned?

RE: Unban Request - Olli - 2015-10-31 20:47

You'll be unbanned once you've agreed with the terms listed above.

RE: Unban Request - ZeVito - 2015-10-31 21:23

Wasn't aware i had to reply saying i agree to the terms hence "By re-joining the server" But anyways, I accept..

Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Olli) - Olli - 2015-10-31 22:09

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.